Cummins Express build up.

Here ya go Jake!

IMG_8258.jpg

You do damn good work

And the final piece...... Tired of putting oil through the valves. Going to do this on the street truck too.

IMG_9529.jpg

Looking good man!

Thanks!

Stubbs racing in houston I believe.

That is correct. Great welder and reasonably priced considering.

aren't you on your honeymoon? :bang

Cliff is hardcore....... If he had an internet connection during the zombie apocalypse he would be logged in with gun in in hand talking turbos.

Truck is coming together great can't wait to see it again

Gracia's looking forward to being done....... I said it done........... Truck is gonna have the same combo for and long, long time.

It's looking great, Max. I'm looking forward to seeing it make some passes once you get all the bugs worked out and the tuning dialed in on it.

Thanks! Really all we got left is a few minor oil leaks and turbo surge at spool up. Hopefully this new turbine wheel and housing from htt will do it.

Cool build! Quick question, what are you seeing egt wise going through the finish line?

he doesnt know.. pyro only goes to 2200.
Of course he may have a better handle on that now!

Cool build! Quick question, what are you seeing egt wise going through the finish line?

It is sitting around 2100-2200 now at finish line. Truck has a mean water system that has not been implomented for a reason. Trying to get temps down the best I can 1st in case water system fails. So still playing with it.

It is sitting around 2100-2200 now at finish line. Truck has a mean water system that has not been implomented for a reason. Trying to get temps down the best I can 1st in case water system fails. So still playing with it.

A lot of pullers run a pressure switch hooked up to a big shift light-sized light that will alert them if pressure drops. I'd do that.

It is 2" thick. Weston is in the process of making an even better unit. Should be done soon.

Back