My Dodge pulling an 08 Ford F-450 w/ extra weight

Ill bet that dude would of loved to find a whole to crawl in, or put that truck in that is:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

6.0kingranch said:
Your truck doesn't sound very stock. You beat a stock truck?

umm, my mods are:

EDGE JUICE w/ attitude, intake, 4" straight pipe with at the time stock suspension w/ bald 33" mud tires v.s. his brand new F-450 w/ new HIGHWAY tires, a lot heavier than me and another turbo and 2 more cylinders. Sounds like hes got the advantage :eek:wned:

um i think you would have the advantage..... 6 vs 8 cyl ..... hmm how big are your cyl vs the psd?..... not good argument. daul turbo... EMISSIONS!!! while yours doesnt. you have a tunner etc... you have the advantage

bald tires have an advantage on concrete/pavement, and two extra cylinders have NEVER been an advantage! ;)

you have more power and more weight over the front wheels... you win :)

I thought it was a cool video. A F450 dually that costs twice as much as your truck and is meant to pull should put up at least a little bit better fight then that. Not impressed with the Ford there so before the Ford guys try bashing on me, maybe the driver sucks...who knows who cares, you just outpulled a 60+k dollar truck...:eek:wned:

Last edited:
We can't even see how the pull was done...Who cares...lets hook some sleds up to those trucks! Whoever had the higher hitch mount had the real advantage!

07CTD4x4 said:
I thought it was a cool video. A F450 dually that costs twice as much as your truck and is meant to pull should put up at least a little bit better fight then that. Not impressed with the Ford there so before the Ford guys try bashing on me, maybe the driver sucks...who knows who cares, you just outpulled a 60+k dollar truck...:eek:wned:

2nd

I knew sooner or later a video would surface of the big, bad 08 dual turbo psd hooking to another truck would show up. While I don't think hooking two trucks end to end prooves a whole lot other than who is the better/smarter driver, it is still fun to watch. There is one guy with an 08 I have seen commenting on youtube vids that says he can/will beat anyone with his 08 450....ANYONE! If there was ever someone I wanted to see get handed their ass, it's him. Cockiness only goes so far.

CumminAtYa said:
I knew sooner or later a video would surface of the big, bad 08 dual turbo psd hooking to another truck would show up. While I don't think hooking two trucks end to end prooves a whole lot other than who is the better/smarter driver, it is still fun to watch. There is one guy with an 08 I have seen commenting on youtube vids that says he can/will beat anyone with his 08 450....ANYONE! If there was ever someone I wanted to see get handed their ass, it's him. Cockiness only goes so far.

I couldnt agree with you more.

All Im saying is if I bought a 60+k dollar truck that is made for pulling and pulling only and everybody hipes up this overated "twin" turbo I would be a little bit pissed off if I got outpulled by an 05 Ram with minor mods. :eek:wned: (no offense Viking!)

disclaimer, I am a big fan of the powerstrokes. I would drive one any day of the week and still even consider owning one in the near future, but there is still alot I dont agree with alot of Powerstroke owners just as the same as I wont agree with alot of Cummins owners!

Last edited:
:blahblah1: :hehe: :hehe: let me know when that dodge is ready to be drug by what dodge boys say a junk 6 liter!!! pretty impressive though tell him to auctally get on the throttle next time!!!!hehehehehehe

I could barely tell that was a ford in the video, next time do it in the daylight....And I second the post that tug-o-wars don't prove anything. Hook both trucks to a sled and let them battle it out, that way everything is equal and neither party can make excuses.

Back