Super Stock Dyno

wrongway

Jeff and I might be up to bringing the famous DPM dyno to Bradenton for our race. Would ya'll be willing to use it if it is there? I think Jeff say's it may cost a pile to do 3 pulls. Something like...........................................FREE!!!!!!!!!! We would need some volunteer's to help with everything. David Dunbar may come to the race but doe's not want to run the dyno. He would love to attend all of the event's this year stress free. And David and Mike, thank you for all that you have done for our sport and allowing you and I to become great friend's. SO post up kids!!!!!!! Who want's to help? Gary

I'll definitely run on it for that price. I will be there with about 5 others staying on the grounds, and I'm sure some of them would like to test there stuff.

Just to clear this up a bit..

The "FREE" part was is for the Racers of the Super Stock race....

There's NO Way we could do free for everyone that shows up.... It's more for the racers to test their trucks!

Well what would the price be "around" then for people watching racing and in the gamblers race?

Neilden, did you receive the flyer's? And if you will go to the tracks website, click on Gamblers race it will show all of the prices. It's cheap cause thats what I asked for, I just cant remember what it is. Gary

When will the racers be able to strap down on the rollers?

We are still trying to find someone to operate the dyno for us. If chit keeps going stoopid we will bring it. If not it's gonna stay at home. Sorry fella's, both mine and Jeff's plates are way too full. It's not a dead subject just yet, but damn we need to catch a break. Gary

I hear ya - 25 hour workdays in the shop just aren't enough during this home stretch... our Thursday night in the trailer at Bradenton is already booked with a clutch swap, so the electrician has to wire the truck on the trip out to FL.

Back