Tulsa OK all diesel day

The suspension and lineloc worked very well. The motor seems a bit off. I fired it up yesterday and it was whistling at me pretty good so I am hoping that it is just a simple boot/boost leak.

It wouldn't have mattered much at Tulsa however; Aaron (HD Fab) was showing the rest of us how to get it done in the 2wd class. You got to love watching that truck leave the line.

I heard it was a pretty quick rig.

Hopefully my truck is back before Oct. 10th and we can both be gunning for our first time in the 10's!

I had a good time. Got to hang out with Aaron, joe, and a bunch of others that are not on comp much. I red lighted for the first time ever....... to bad I had to do it in the semi finals. Got to run the old ford the run before with a 26.xx second dial if I remember correctly. My light went green when he was at the 1/8 mile and When I blew past him I matted the brakes harder than ever and almost lost it. 14.6 at 77mph in the 1/4 was my pass LOL.

I do have a bone to pick with the state of Oklahoma. They have a beer that was pawned off on me that is called "texas sucks." Notice the t isn't capitalized. I wasn't happy when I found this and Dex can tell the story better.

All and all it was a good fun event and I'll be back next year. Thanks for putting it on and it was worth the drive :rockwoot:.

Glad you had a good time bud...it was good meeting others that enjoy my interests as well. I prob cya in TX on oct 10th if your gonna be there in crandall raceway.

October 10th in Texas!! :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Three weeks to get bugs worked out :bang :bang

Oh, and Roskoe.... there may have not been a capital "T" in the texas Sucks beer, but there was defiantly was a capital "S" :hehe: Bwahahahahahaha :kick:

sweet. Thanks i was wondering about that. Those are some awesome pics of your truck aaron pulling the tires off the ground!!

I also just want to thank everyone for everything, from showing up to helping us promote the event..., I couldnt have done it all alone

Aaron im gonna have to swing by your shop sometime and were gonna have to push this for next year to be the biggest ever !

i mean 250 plus wasnt bad this time but i think it could be bigger !

Last edited:
Back