Tulsa OK all diesel day

You had better be or you have missed it while you were getting your burger on. I have had more people this week calling asking if it was really the day drags.... "10:30 in the morning?: LOL everybody around here is used to the Midnight Drags

does anyone have an approximate time that its supposed to be ending or is it just as lon as it takes?

i know they have something going on late in the afternoon but if i had to take a guess id say 8 or 9 give or take depending on how many show up

wow i will probally have to leave around 4 or 430 at the latest in order to make it to my sled pull in time. i figured with the competition starting at 10 that it would end aroun 2-4 but i could be wrong?

I didn't know if the gates opened at 10:30 and it would take a while to get going or if the action started at 10:30 and I needed to be there earlier. We got to drop off the kids and will probably have to leave around 4 or so.

Drove the truck and trailer home from work where I loaded it and it is a heavy pig. Haulin it with a stock 7.3 and its cute how it works its ass off and gets no where LOL.

No Heath is towing it up there for Heath... I thought Jory was the head asshat? Your stepping in on his territory.

Back