Tulsa OK all diesel day

At least one 10 second 2wd that's shooting for 9s. Not sure on a 4x4 though, I think Brian Carter will be out of town of that's who you are refering to?

No 10 second 4x4's gonna be in tulsa?

Goob might... I saw him run mid 11s last Nov

John should be getting near that 10 second mark in his 2wd dmax after an 11.51 in June on #2 only.

And then theres Aaron...:rockwoot:

Oh and Adam... I got $10.00 on Dex!

Its getting close. How many trucks are estimated on being there?

Havnt heard if johns truck was done or not.

I'm waiting on a part and I should be somewhere in the high 10's. But I doubt it will be on my truck by this weekend.

I've heard a rumor that there is a 10 sec manual Cummins somewhere in OK.

I'm not saying I believe it, I'm just saying I heard it.

Brian is in Florida, and last time I talked to him the 03 was still on the trailer...

Dropped the tranny off this morning to get the billet parts put in, and he said he would have it back tomorrow or the next day. :rockwoot: Thanks once again to guys over at Mac's transmission :thankyou2:

I have had a couple calls today about the races, and looks like more and more are thinking about coming.

Since Displacedtexan isnt gong to be in town I think well have a pretty good bunch of guys there... Oh... I forgot about roskoe :hehe: nevermind...

Dropped the tranny off this morning to get the billet parts put in, and he said he would have it back tomorrow or the next day. :rockwoot: Thanks once again to guys over at Mac's transmission :thankyou2:

I have had a couple calls today about the races, and looks like more and more are thinking about coming.

Since Displacedtexan isnt gong to be in town I think well have a pretty good bunch of guys there... Oh... I forgot about roskoe :hehe: nevermind...

Easy now.

Looked on the heart land site, and it looks like they havent talked about it in like 3 months.. :bang

I never was able to get approved for the site, but if somebody here would update a post over there we might be able to round up a few more guys. :Cheer:

Looked on the heart land site, and it looks like they havent talked about it in like 3 months.. :bang

I never was able to get approved for the site, but if somebody here would update a post over there we might be able to round up a few more guys. :Cheer:

weve been slow at talkin about it over there its in a few other threads too though...

ok guys what are you wanting im makin my list now... what do you want to buy and save the shipping costs... ?

I'll do it. Even though you were mean to me!LOL

Ya, but you would expect nothing less from me... :evil:Cheer:

weve been slow at talkin about it over there its in a few other threads too though...

Thats good to hear. :rockwoot:

Smoken-U also called today,and it sounded like he was going to be making a trip down for the event, but also has a pull that night. We have to make sure he has a good enough time that he stays for the races and forgets about yankin dead weight. :poke: Nice talking to you BTW, look forward to meeting you in person.... Hey, I will bring another front loop for ya just in case the used demo dont fit for some reason. :Cheer:

it was nice talking to you too! it would be nice to put a face to some of the avatars here. got another dumb question, it doesnt directly say you have to run a front or rear bumper. so my question is can i run no front bumper id love to lose that 400# ranch hand

ok. well i dont have a rear bumper anyway but it looks as if i will come down and when we get there pull my ranch hand off. sweet thanks for the info

now all i gotta do is find someone to trade tires with for a few hours. dont really wanna run on a set of 33 1350 mud terrains. lol

Back