Tulsa OK all diesel day

I'm there. Hopefully I can get the pcm back in the truck in time. Should be able to bring at least 3-4 trucks.

I'm ready to bring a trophy back to Texas, and no I'm not talking about a trophy heifer.

I'm ready to bring a trophy back to Texas, and no I'm not talking about a trophy heifer.

I believe that right after she threw the turkey leg at me, she mumbled something about the "trophy" that you left her. Are you taking him back to Texas with you??? :kick: :shake:

I believe that right after she threw the turkey leg at me, she mumbled something about the "trophy" that you left her. Are you taking him back to Texas with you??? :kick: :shake:

Unless he is metal and has Tulsa on his name I wont be even making eye contact.

have you even broke into the 14's yet son? LOL I'm not fast by any means but i do have an auto so that gives me a little advantage!

6 days left and soo much still to do..... :aiwebs_029: Ill look like this guy by the end of the week..lol :aiwebs_024: and be ready for a few :chug:

Cant wait guys, lets just hope the weather holds up.

so what classes are there gonna be? is there any certain safety stuff i have to have to be able to race? what time does it start and what time is it expected to get over with? i have a sled pull at 6 that same evening i would like to make roughly 3 1/2 hours from tulsa. thanks for the info guys

I'm still mad I'm not gonna be there...

Dieseldrags2009.jpg

thanks for the info i will have to see if i can make it down. i am a sled puller by trade but would like to race a little whats a fast time for a 4x4 truck usually?

a 4x4 can run anywhere from the 11's to mid 15's depending on if its a stick or auto... if its a stick its how fast can you shift!

Back