Tulsa OK all diesel day

cant wait to meet some of you guys and put some names to faces and maybe have a beverage !!!

i foresee a little tube chassis cummins taking heads up 2wd... LOL

Dieseldrags2009.jpg

Gonna see about printing some up and hitting the local shops and stores. If you local guys could do the same it would be great. :rockwoot: We really need to see about a good turnout to prove to the track we mean business!! :evil
There are WAY to many nice running trucks around for us to have to travel many miles every time we want a diesel race, and also having such a nice track right here in Tulsa. Watch out gasser trash.... here we come! :evil

Aaron/HD Fab

I just forwared the poster to about 115 folks here at FES. Hopefully a dozen or so of them will come out.

Well... looks like I'll be roaming around the Tulsa area here before long.

Well... looks like I'll be roaming around the Tulsa area here before long.

I took the honor of informing all the "curvy" women at the all you can eat buffet last night that you were going to be in town. Most seamed eager of the thought of hooking up with THE roskoe115, but oddly one of the "curvy" women tossed a partially eaten turkey leg at me mumbling something about a dead bead dad.... Pfff what ever I said, and continued my mission. :Cheer:

where is the track in tulsa? only been down there a few times

I took the honor of informing all the "curvy" women at the all you can eat buffet last night that you were going to be in town. Most seamed eager of the thought of hooking up with THE roskoe115, but oddly one of the "curvy" women tossed a partially eaten turkey leg at me mumbling something about a dead bead dad.... Pfff what ever I said, and continued my mission. :Cheer:

Curvy = Full Figured = Heifer

Well I don't put a pallet of feed in the bed of my truck only to get traction.....

You get any decals made Arron?

Back