NGM Diesel goes 4.95 @ 145 1/8th mile

DIESEL_POWER

NGM Diesel
We went out to do some chassis testing, in the boiling heat today. Ran very well and made progress. For once no shake!! Was a bit loose with Some bounce in the 60' though, but Still room for improvements. We only ran 1/8 mile.

Would like to thank friends and sponsors for there support.

First and fourmost...Dockboy
Flo pro performance exhaust
Industrial injection/Air werks
Clevite
Victor reinze
XS power
Nitrous express
lucas oil
Diesel motor sports
Mickey tompson
R&R
Fuel lab fuel pumps
Johnboy
Chris
Cory
Ron
WUnderwood
Terry
Joe
Zach
Carl
My wife and son for puttin up with me, and The Lord Jesus Christ for the saftey and wisdom to be able to do this.

Last edited:
Congrats Buddy!!

A Video, 5 Witnesses, A Urine test, and a Barametric Pressure test OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!

LOL LOL

Just figured I beat them to it... :)

OH and I. O. O.

Last edited:
Anyone listed in my origonal post should feel just as proud as i am, Together we have worked very hard to get where we are. With out them i couldent have done any of this.

Love me or not.....We own the Fastest 1/8mile pass in Diesel truck history!

Anyone listed in my origonal post should feel just as proud as i am, Together we have worked very hard to get where we are. With out them i couldent have done any of this.

You really think Jesus appreciates you throwing him in this mess? I mean, I'll bet he appreciates you at least spelling his name right, but I really doubt he wants the blame for giving you the wisdom....

Chris

Wade,

Not until it is done in competition at an organized race:doh: Until then, nobody really cares that you are the King of Test&Tunes:poke:

And why are you posting this in the "Pro Mod" section on Yellowbullet also?? :confused: When did your Pro Stock Truck become a Pro Mod?:umno:

Wade,

Not until it is done in competition at an organized race:doh: Until then, nobody really cares that you are the King of Test&Tunes:poke:

And why are you posting this in the "Pro Mod" section on Yellowbullet also?? :confused: When did your Pro Stock Truck become a Pro Mod?:umno:

i didnt say record greg, i said fastest pass...and it is untill it's beaten.

Test and tune or not it is what it is. Not my fault others dont show up to NADM/local events to race me....everyone knows my scheduel way ahead of time...

My truck greg is not exactly like a pro stock truck was...it's a bit more MODIFIED than those trucks were. Besides YB dont have a pro stock section...LOL WHY do you care what/where i post?

Whats the difference in YOUR mind? Speed or the fact that it's modified way beyond factory "stock" class rules?

i know quite a few who have piloted pro stock trucks in the pro mod class....

also if you dont like the tearm "pro mod" then take it up with dennis perry cause TS's class for me is Pro mod!

Greg, Get over yourself!

Last edited:
Greg isn't the one that needs to get over himself, you do, and you need to realize that no matter what you do now or in the future no one will give a fk, you have set your self up and your actions have set your course in stone, as I have said before calling you a douche is disrespectful, and not fair to all the useful bags of vinegar and water.

Very nice pass, congrats.

Not my fault others dont show up to NADM/local events to race me....everyone knows my scheduel way ahead of time...

NADM is like competing in the special olympics of drag racing. Come out to a real event and compete with the NHRDA, you will have some competition then as well as TV coverage for your sponsors.

i didnt say record greg, i said fastest pass...and it is untill it's beaten.

Test and tune or not it is what it is. Not my fault others dont show up to NADM/local events to race me....everyone knows my scheduel way ahead of time...

My truck greg is not exactly like a pro stock truck was...it's a bit more MODIFIED than those trucks were. Besides YB dont have a pro stock section...LOL WHY do you care what/where i post?

Whats the difference in YOUR mind? Speed or the fact that it's modified way beyond factory "stock" class rules?

i know quite a few who have piloted pro stock trucks in the pro mod class....

also if you dont like the tearm "pro mod" then take it up with dennis perry cause TS's class for me is Pro mod!

Greg, Get over yourself!
Get over myself? :hehe: Look in the mirror pipsqueak!

There are 5-6 running diesel Pro Stock's in the country right now. You are the only one that chooses to show up only at NADM races. I wonder why? FOUR of them were competing at Indy a few weeks ago. But you chose to run T&T 30 min from your house. I guess Ron wouldn't pay travel expenses there huh? As for locally, you could be competing today, and every month for that matter, 2 hrs. away at Cecil in Big Tire. But again, you chose to T&T by yourself.

And just because you talked to Bill Lutz at the track one day does put you or your truck in the Pro Mod class. :doh:

If you wanted to compete, you could. But your actions show you are only interested in bogus records and self proclaimed notoriety.

There sure seems to be alot of editing going on here.... Wade, you are a dork, no 2 ways about it. You cant even spell "terms" but besides that, you just cant get it through your thick skull that no one is going to listen to you beak off about your truck, till you actually do something at a sanctioned race. Its really that simple

Very nice pass, congrats.
NADM is like competing in the special olympics of drag racing. Come out to a real event and compete with the NHRDA, you will have some competition then as well as TV coverage for your sponsors.

^^^^^ What he said :D

Back