NGM Diesel goes 4.95 @ 145 1/8th mile

Appears you are right Wade, damn that's gotta be a first. Go get the 1/4 mile record and maybe Banks will get it out of the museum and make a few more passes. Ck out that reaction time by Wes Anderson, that's a 0.4 protree too.:D

Wrong again. Do some research before looking like a bigger idiot.

do you drag race or just wanna be.?

The christian strikes again, you make Jesus proud.

Ken looks like he his right for once, though i dont think there current 1/8th mile times are up.

Last edited:
SO!!!

Is it a TYPO or not folks???

If it is then the ONLY thing that can be done here is to apologize to Wade....
You don't have to like him but if that was wrong info on Banks, then it was Wrong...

This is NOT about cheering for or standing up for Wade.. If the info on the 4.58 was the rail, than this is about respect for yourself.

ON EDIT: Didn't see Subman and "T"'s post before mine.... Do the right things folks.

Last edited:
Exactly....I edited his post but T already quoted it.
Let me be clear...just like I told Wade...if he insults one of our staff members here again...he's gone. Permanently. Period.

Before he comes after me for being wrong let me just say one word... SNUFFER.

Posted via tapatalk if you know what i mean

SO!!!

Is it a TYPO or not folks???

If it is then the ONLY thing that can be done here is to apologize to Wade....
You don't have to like him but if that was wrong info on Banks, then it was Wrong...

This is NOT about cheering for or standing up for Wade.. If the info on the 4.58 was the rail, than this is about respect for yourself.

ON EDIT: Didn't see Subman and "T"'s post before mine.... Do the right things folks.

So wait.... Lemme get this straight.... All this bull**** from MR SAVED and the one time he's right we gotta kiss his size 6 shoe?

Fukk him.

Unfortunetly nobody is ever going to care except for Swole and Jesus

Yes the Banks truck is still has the fastest 1/8th pass for a pro stock truck.

The christian strikes again, you make Jesus proud.

Ken looks like he his right for once, though i dont think there current 1/8th mile times are up.

Fukk him.....

Taylor, all green lettering and positions aside....

Your CONSTANTLY Negitive replies to me are 90% of the issue Taylor.

You attack me personally, My faith, My knowledge, and my accomplishments, yet you wonder why i get upset at times and lash out some.

Treat me with respect and you will get respect. Thats a Fact.

So wait.... Lemme get this straight.... All this bull**** from MR SAVED and the one time he's right we gotta kiss his size 6 shoe?

Fukk him.

Actually you J are gonna have to bow down and Kiss his Size 6"!!

LOL

Swallow or Spit...Your choice!

LMAO!!

Very nice pass, congrats.

NADM is like competing in the special olympics of drag racing. Come out to a real event and compete with the NHRDA, you will have some competition then as well as TV coverage for your sponsors.

Very fast time. Congratulations.

Congrats! Now you have to run it backwards towards the tree and then average it to get an official record though. LOL

Appears you are right Wade, damn that's gotta be a first. Go get the 1/4 mile record and maybe Banks will get it out of the museum and make a few more passes. Ck out that reaction time by Wes Anderson, that's a 0.4 protree too.:D

Thanks guys for your positive remarks. Better days to come!

Last edited:
Bring it to Scheids and see how you stack up against the others on a crappy track in real race conditions.

Bring it to Scheids and see how you stack up against the others on a crappy track in real race conditions.

Your right that track is crappy for sure. i swore i'd never go back there again, it's a death trap for anything under 10 seconds...IMO

The track conditions we ran on last night was not perfect, thats why we tested there to get " real world" results. Track temps were 125-130* that day....

Really it's too bad that i was repairing chassis components when NHRDA was on the east coast, cause i would have liked to have been able to race there. World finals would be cool, but i didnt race any events...

Last edited:
Is now a good time to talk about Wade's records, for ripping off his customers?

Last edited:
It will always be something, track conditions, drive, turbos cry Cry cry sniffle sniffle!

Wade i would be more impressed with your truck if a 8 year old boy with mental health issues got in your truck and coasted it down the track vs you beating John force in a heads up race!! ( and I'm rooting for a 8 year old btw)

So you're saying you know how big his cock is?

No surprise there.

Oooh!! Good one there AHole...I'm mean Hall

LOL

Nowhere in my post did I reference anything about his privates.
Seems as if you where the one thinking of his "Cock" as you put it.. lol

Your right that track is crappy for sure. i swore i'd never go back there again, it's a death trap for anything under 10 seconds...IMO

The track conditions we ran on last night was not perfect, thats why we tested there to get " real world" results. Track temps were 125-130* that day....

Really it's too bad that i was repairing chassis components when NHRDA was on the east coast, cause i would have liked to have been able to race there. World finals would be cool, but i didnt race any events...

That doesnt seem to keep any of the "real racers" from showing up

Back