NGM Diesel goes 4.95 @ 145 1/8th mile

Oooh!! Good one there AHole...I'm mean Hall

LOL

Nowhere in my post did I reference anything about his privates.
Seems as if you where the one thinking of his "Cock" as you put it.. lol

Meh nothing wrong with being an a$$hole. At least you can handle a little ribbing.

Pretty obvious you were referring to fallacio.

Last edited:
That doesnt seem to keep any of the "real racers" from showing up

The only other truck in my class that will go "might" be darren, No one else with a pro stock will show...

Not sure what you mean by real racers?

Contrary to dockboys opinion

Ive raced 13 sanctioned events last year and 4 allready this year. When im not raceing diesel events i race T/S classes locally.... name one "real racers" that races more than i do with there diesel pro stock truck!

Just cause i dont post about it dont mean i dont do it.

Eh no worries. And I appreciate it. Same goes for you. Bottom line is the truck is straight cookin down the track. Unfortunate that the driver's forum personality is a little under par. Otherwise he'd get a huge pat on the back from CompD.

Lol at racinduallie still lurking around here...
Shouldn't you be moderating your 1 post a week( if your lucky) site??

The only other truck in my class that will go "might" be darren, No one else with a pro stock will show...

Not sure what you mean by real racers?

Contrary to dockboys opinion

Ive raced 13 sanctioned events last year and 4 allready this year. When im not raceing diesel events i race T/S classes locally.... name one "real racers" that races more than i do with there diesel pro stock truck!

BULL$HIT!!!

Name ONE race (place, date and time) where you ran Top Sportsman. :hehe:

Also, list these 13 sanctioned events you ran last year and the 4 this year.

I doubt you can.

Just cause i dont post about it dont mean i dont do it.

Wade...

You make a new thread everytime you make a T & T pass...So you are saying you keep quiet when you actually race? :confused:

That has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen you post!! :hehe:

Last edited:
Wade I know you haven't raced any NHRDA events, but I'd be happy to talk to Randy and see if you could get you a special invite to the World Finals in Ennis Texas in Oct to try and set a new world record in Prostock. It wouldn't be for the world title since you didn't qualify in a regular event, unless you want to come to Edmonton or Billings which are the two closest events left. It would be good to see what you got, and it will be televised on Fox Sports. Already talking to Banks and I'm sure Darren will be there to defend his world title from last year. Any luck and the El Camino will be there as well.

Wade I know you haven't raced any NHRDA events, but I'd be happy to talk to Randy and see if you could get you a special invite to the World Finals in Ennis Texas in Oct to try and set a new world record in Prostock. It wouldn't be for the world title since you didn't qualify in a regular event, unless you want to come to Edmonton or Billings which are the two closest events left. It would be good to see what you got, and it will be televised on Fox Sports. Already talking to Banks and I'm sure Darren will be there to defend his world title from last year. Any luck and the El Camino will be there as well.

Subman...

Reference your new Avatar....

This is appropriate :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNDlf6hA6TY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNDlf6hA6TY[/ame]

Isn't the track conditions kind of part of racing?? I mean in my football days the field was the field regardless of conditions..

Kinda seems like a cop out.. I came in on the whole wade thing far to late to be relevant... but on the other side of the coin you guys do go right for the throat every time..

I would be more likely to go to Ennis if the whole exhibition run thing becomes a reality.

Track conditions and shut down area can also be Dangerous... If a driver / owner doesn't want to risk it for his/her safety or damage to their ride, that's a personal decision for them to consider...

Not saying that's the case where you guys are talking about but .....

Fuk that. He has to earn it to come there. Hopefully his sponsors see what they are missing out on by dealing with his stupid ass. Could have swore wade said he would be attending nhrda this year? Ron didn't approve I guess. I bet it sucks to be a puppet.

for the new guys that don't know........... think of someone from history, like Charles Manson. Now lets say ole chuck comes out with a book, and the folks jump all over him recounting the people he had murdered, and that the sonofa***** dare show society his miserable face. First impressions, and actions, are the ones that last. There is but one act that might redeem wade, and the entire country would rejoice, we would deal with the vp taking over for a short time.

Back