Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Anybody here have or has access to Kenworth Prospector? I'm working on getting a copy but haven't yet. I'm wanting to sit down and custom spec a 4 axle heavy haul W900 as light as I can get it. The dealers have these recommended specs they all tend to follow, like tryin to tell me I have to go to 295"WB to get tanks behind the cab. Thanks.

I'm at a 244" wheelbase and my tanks are behind the cab.....but I don't have a training wheel to get in the way haha

Can you see me now?

abagu8ym.jpg

They are calling for 6-16 inches of snow tonight!! Looking forward to making some serious $$$ especially from the southern boys that don't know how to drive in snow. Lol

Remember that in a cabover you are the first to arrive in a wreck. :badidea: :hehe:

And since you have enough toe board room and the brake treadle is where it belongs instead of where the throttle is on just about every other make of rig you can thank the Roth brothers for that! :clap: :woohoo:

I've never driven anything but hood trucks.

I loved my 379 but I've gotta say after spending a week in this w9, I like it a lot better.

I'm probably going to be switching from local small trucks to OTR big trucks after the first of the year. Don't 100% want to but need to make more money, and have a friend who's willing to help me get my A's and put me to work.

Sucky thing is he only has one hood truck and its taken LOL and he's too money tight to buy another one....he's more concerned about fuel mileage:blahblah1:

Back