Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I don't know what's wrong with everybody. Nothing screams bamf like seeing a truck in your rearview with one of them on it. If they didn't cost so damn much and I spent more time in elk territory, I'd have one also.

Thank you! LOL just this year alone I've hit 3 deer, two of them were front end hits and they cost my old boss about 1300 bucks each time. Those bumpers only cost 4k, the first time you hit an elk or deer dead center and it takes out your charge air cooler, radiator, and destroys the hood, you'd be wishing you had one, ever priced a Pete hood? You could buy 4 of those bumpers for the price of one solid deer strike

Ill see if this works since I'm posting from my phone but this is one of the KW's I drive at work.. 50 ton Jerrdan heavy wrecker lit up for our local Christmas parade.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
a7a9ebys.jpg

Got boost?

Where do you work and is there an opening?!

I work for Jerry's Towing up here in western wi. We cover 80+ miles of interstate and were always looking for skilled and certified operators. We have 40 peices of some of the best equipment in the Midwest. It's the best company I've ever worked for. Can't complain when I get to drive stuff like that everyday.

I work for Jerry's Towing up here in western wi. We cover 80+ miles of interstate and were always looking for skilled and certified operators. We have 40 peices of some of the best equipment in the Midwest. It's the best company I've ever worked for. Can't complain when I get to drive stuff like that everyday.

I've always loved that kinda stuff and I have my class a but your a bit far from me. I've only worked around cranes and a small wrecker so I guess I'd have a snowballs chance in hell.

I've always loved that kinda stuff and I have my class a but your a bit far from me. I've only worked around cranes and a small wrecker so I guess I'd have a snowballs chance in hell.

You would be surprised how much crane operation translates to recovery work in a rotator or a heavy wrecker. It's all math and tip load... Etc.. The only thing we require is ABCD cdl and just about every endorsement except passenger.. We also will send the right guy to wreck master training

Back