Truckers, lets see your rigs!

What's the matter, no love for the other European junk we have? DAF or MAN chit sandwiches that have migrated here like the Black Plague? You should keep your junk on your side of the pond.

Let me go ahead and type your response, "those are US spec engines and are not like their superior European counterparts". To which my reply is the C18's you say spit rods are the European spec engines and not like their superior US counterparts.
That just happened

What's the matter, no love for the other European junk we have? DAF or MAN chit sandwiches that have migrated here like the Black Plague? You should keep your junk on your side of the pond.

Let me go ahead and type your response, "those are US spec engines and are not like their superior European counterparts". To which my reply is the C18's you say spit rods are the European spec engines and not like their superior US counterparts.

You have no C18s, and none of the Cats are superior to anything, you know it. C18 are not throwing rods, just typical US spec Cat problems: blown turbos, blown head gaskets, dropping liners,cracked heads, cracked blocks, cracked exhaust manifolds, high fuel consumption and low power.

Acerts didnt have as much quality faults, they just didnt work. Stupid emissions system that is.

You have no C18s, and none of the Cats are superior to anything, you know it. C18 are not throwing rods, just typical US spec Cat problems: blown turbos, blown head gaskets, dropping liners,cracked heads, cracked blocks, cracked exhaust manifolds, high fuel consumption and low power.

Acerts didnt have as much quality faults, they just didnt work. Stupid emissions system that is.

Wow...

Oh, copy. I've actually never been down 14, I always run 84 and then 730 when I come up. I've crossed that poe in WA on 82 twice and got tickets both times so I never went back.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

When a junk @$$ Volvo or a junk @$$ paccar passes my cat on a hill at 80k when I'm 96k and can still last a million miles like my cat, then I'll give them some credit but until then, I'd like to ship every single one of those gutless, emission choked, boat anchor piles of worthless fukkin chit back over there to Europe and make you goobers drive them. :lolly:

Last edited:

Your right, the V8 Scania is the best engine on the planet and it's just a conspiracy as to they aren't just taking this country by storm.

The US is just such a small truck market and they wouldn't want to waste time focusing on this tiny place when they have all of Europe.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458171953.207396.jpg

Oh, copy. I've actually never been down 14, I always run 84 and then 730 when I come up. I've crossed that poe in WA on 82 twice and got tickets both times so I never went back.

Whenever we have to haul equipment to OR, we always do it around midnight lol

Your right, the V8 Scania is the best engine on the planet and it's just a conspiracy as to they aren't just taking this country by storm.

The US is just such a small truck market and they wouldn't want to waste time focusing on this tiny place when they have all of Europe.

View attachment 62294

TopGun.jpg

Whereabouts in Oregon is your home 20? That way I know to be EXTRA loud if I'm in the area. Lol
Then you end up going right past the Plymouth scale? Though it's usually closed I suppose
Yeah, I'd rather take the chance that Plymouth MIGHT be open over the guarantee that umatilla will be. Lol

Whereabouts in Oregon is your home 20? That way I know to be EXTRA loud if I'm in the area. Lol

Yeah, I'd rather take the chance that Plymouth MIGHT be open over the guarantee that umatilla will be. Lol
Prineville, about 20 mi east of culver.

At least culver is short of the scale on 97, guys name is Tony and he's well known lol. I haven't seen the jump scale in moro open yet but they usually wait for decent weather.

Back