Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Yay.....well known DOT cops, just what I like
He may not even be there any more. I know it was bad enough for a while that a couple guys were offering $100 for his address. Did you like the increased speed limit for like 10 mi?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

He may not even be there any more. I know it was bad enough for a while that a couple guys were offering $100 for his address. Did you like the increased speed limit for like 10 mi?

Even when it was 55 I still ran 70. Lol

well that escalated quickly! LOL

Straight pipes and people that use the jakes in all the gears on level ground usually have the rest of the super trucker starter kit. Got one here now fully equipped.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458226033.979746.jpg

Probably has a big 'ole CB handle too. Lol

Last edited:
Straight pipes and people that use the jakes in all the gears on level ground usually have the rest of the super trucker starter kit. Got one here now fully equipped.

View attachment 62303

Probably has a big 'ole CB handle too. Lol

i have a few "farmer trucker" buddies that drive like that.....doesn't bother me any but i definitely get the stigma lol

I would grab a case of JD ether and find your straight piped truck at a traffic light and aim for the air cleaners.
Haha. There's a pair of mufflers that go down the stacks sitting at home waiting for me, just gotta find time to get them put in. If I'm gonna keep running regional there's no way I can deal with straight pipes

803d86c8d34152f615c9d6d4ab422157.jpg

Wanna fukk with Oregon DOT and drive them crazy at every scale you cross? Set up a truck like this.

Depends on the time of day for me, in the middle of the day I don't care much but I try not to use them at night in populated areas.

I use my jakes on any ground. I won't touch the brake pedal unless I have to.

But I also give lots of time to stop or turn. Less wear and tear.

Brakes are cheap! But with good mufflers you can't tell much difference between accelerating and Jake. When a guys shows up for truck work and uses his Jake in the driveway his ECM gets set so the engine brake won't work under 30mph or higher depending my mood.

Back