cummins Trade?

kia-ahhh.... no

jeep-never really got into them. im really looking for a replacement truck but hey i will take a look at it if you got pictures.

Only one picture so far...

Stop by one of these days and see it....

photo-2.jpg

the guy with the powerjoke backed out of the deal by the way. he wanted my truck plus my next to new pro comp wheels, 35/40hybrid turbo, westin step bars, 6" stack plus 1,000 cash!

theres no way im doing that for a powerstroke

yeah id like to stop down actually. your truck at harford fair pulls was awesome i gauked at it for probably an hour or so.

the jeep looks clean i dont think i could trade my cummins for one tho its just not a practical trade for me...i need a truck

yeah id like to stop down actually. your truck at harford fair pulls was awesome i gauked at it for probably an hour or so.

the jeep looks clean i dont think i could trade my cummins for one tho its just not a practical trade for me...i need a truck

:thankyou2:

Well stop by...give me a call whenever..maybe ill get you to keep your truck LOL

haha thats always a possibility! depends on what mood im in...somedays i love it and other days i cant stand it.

is your puller a 12 or 24 valve? do you have any pictures of that?

I got a 2001 crew cab powerstroke, but if you wernt to hot on your last deal, you probably wouldnt like mine, Id have to have some cash for trade.....

Damn son! Your goin to have to stop up to the house sometime here. I wanted to see your rig for a while now. Too bad with the issues your having. What ever came about with that 1st gen?

I dont think you guys want to trade me anymore! I got slammed by a dodge neon right in the front of the rear axel. no frame damage but it did to enough damage to total the truck. I bought it back and am putting it back together one piece at a time! I think I have some pictures of the damage somehwere I will see if i can dig them up.

Back