cummins Trade?

make an offer on it. i have no idea what its worth or what to ask for it.

oh wait 2wd...i dont think i could have that just becuase i need another work truck and i use 4wd quit a bit.

If you're lookin for a project i've got a 1945 Willies Jeep. Needs restored.

ehh thanks for the offer but im not that into jeeps. Im thinking about trading it for a 99 powerstroke with 8" lift kit and new 38" mickey thompson wheels and tires. the powerstroke motor doesent do much for me but hey its diffrent annd it a cool looking truck.

ehh thanks for the offer but im not that into jeeps. Im thinking about trading it for a 99 powerstroke with 8" lift kit and new 38" mickey thompson wheels and tires. the powerstroke motor doesent do much for me but hey its diffrent annd it a cool looking truck.

:badidea:

yeeeah I know its probably not the best idea and im gunna kick myself in the arse but so far its the only way i can trade my truck and get something decent in return.

the other guys truck is a 99powerstroke, extcab short box, automatic 184,000 its down in va and was originally from missouri so its spotless zero rust. its pretty much stock has a 4inch exhaust, 16x12 m/t wheels with 38 m/t tires.

he wants my truck plus a set of pro comp wheels i have that are next to new, and a hx35/40 hybrid turbo. annd i have to drive to va to do the swap.

not sure what im going to do Im not a fan of the powerstroke but its diffrent and im sick of my dodge.

it just feels antiquated to me. Ive been having problems with it for the last 6 months or so and i dont have much patience. Ive replaced 2 4x4 actuators, alt,water pump,starter, drive shaft splines, and aside from the mechanical problems ive been dealing with recently ive had problems with the body. it might not seem like much but i just donthave much patience.

the biggest thing is is that i just went thru and did a TON of body work and replacing body pannels sanded down the frame and painted it with por additive. to make a short story short about 3k-4k later and about 4 months now i can see where its going to start rusting again already! Its still a sharp solid truck but i dont want to do all that body work again a year or so down the road these trucks are not fun to do body work on!

maybe con my wife in to trading her 2000 1/2ton 4x4 quad cab w/ 360 auto sport package 120000 on the clock 33x12.50/17 inch moto metals can get pics if interested pm me

yeah pictures wouldnt hurt either send them to me i a pm or email to
banshe35000@hotmail.com

id have a hard time with a halfton gasser because i like the diesel for hauling but i will consider anything...

but i will consider anything...

How about a 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 88K on it
1. Mopar Stage 3 Cam kit (cam, lifters, springs, retainers)
2. Borla SS exhaust header
3. Borla SS catback exhaust and muffler
4. Louie Morgantini (Joe Amato NHRA engine builder) did match, port, polish work on the head.
5. Power Trax HD mechanical locker in rear diff
6. MSD ignition box, wires, cap and rotor
7.Pro comp Black Steel wheels
8.Interco 31/10.50R-15 Super Swamper TrXus Mud Terrain
9.EVERYTHING on the front end is NEW Ball joints,axle joints ETC.

Back