Truckers, lets see your rigs!

I never understood the draw to the flatglass by some. Typical confused kw people

Don’t lump us all into that category. I don’t even like split windshields. “But their cheaper to replace” is the words most babble not knowing a 1pc curved KW window is $70.

Don’t lump us all into that category. I don’t even like split windshields. “But their cheaper to replace” is the words most babble not knowing a 1pc curved KW window is $70.

Oddly enough the flatglass guys also tend to brag about their 6NZ (even if its not) and use the word "bro" alot as well

Anyone here know who can program an ECM for a IH DT444e. I have a friend that purchased a Pepsi fleet truck but it is governed for 65 and gutless. His 90 international non turbo pulls better. I am sure it has had the ECM flashed at Pepsi's request to nanny the drivers. Looking to see if I could have a factory 444e file flashed into it. Let me know if anyone can recommend someone. I really do not work on these trucks. Thanks!

I hate my 2 piece curved setup.

I hate the wipers. Tops freeze in the winter.

Friend sent me a message, just did 8.2mpg on his last tank in his W900B with a big cam. LoL

But what does the engine sticker say his BSFC’s are? That’s what’s important.

Anyone here know who can program an ECM for a IH DT444e. I have a friend that purchased a Pepsi fleet truck but it is governed for 65 and gutless. His 90 international non turbo pulls better. I am sure it has had the ECM flashed at Pepsi's request to nanny the drivers. Looking to see if I could have a factory 444e file flashed into it. Let me know if anyone can recommend someone. I really do not work on these trucks. Thanks!

Speed just anyone can do, power your pretty limited to dealer. None of the IH motors were awesome enough to bring a cult following of aftermarket tuning options. What I tell anyone that’s calls, if you bought a truck with an IH, Volvo/Mack engine you wanted cheap not power.

Boring job but still more fun than trucks.
2cb40dcbdd6c39ea9c67bfc2146dc13c.jpg

Back