Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Ok. What are you using for liner height? The OTC sled gauge?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

32ef7502d168585feaebc9e50adfd711.jpg

? the only one I've been coming up with has been the otc one for $600, that's way better.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Allen probably thinks the state of NY is all city, just like all thr other foreigners do

Gotta remember he’s a OTR trucker (you can tell by the headset and quest for BSFC’s) they never get off the interstate. Never been on a West Virginia coal road or dodged scales through the woods of Virginia with 40ton on the wagon.

When you have a pass like anarchist on a major highway let me know.

You used to walk that to school, up hill both ways in 12’ of snow? You just want to google random highways because I can do that too. Your the one that said there isn’t any hills on the east coast and anyone that’s been there knows your fos.

I’ve been west but it’s obvious you’ve never been east.

Yup that's it. That first curve you have a sheer drop past those barricades but you have to hug them or your trailer goes into the oncoming lane. I cant remember how many switchbacks there are but theres one that's really tight in between rock faces. You can see where trailers have hit the inside one.

This aint no Virginia back road, this is a major route to the coast! You will see everything from 10mph super bs ti speeding crotch rockets on there.

Yup that's it. That first curve you have a sheer drop past those barricades but you have to hug them or your trailer goes into the oncoming lane. I cant remember how many switchbacks there are but theres one that's really tight in between rock faces. You can see where trailers have hit the inside one.

This aint no Virginia back road, this is a major route to the coast! You will see everything from 10mph super bs ti speeding crotch rockets on there.

10mph? They either need smaller turbos or just watching their BSFC’s.

Back