Tubular Exhaust Manifold

split pulses this time???

No more third gens, just second gen style. They will be tig welded as well. I am in the process of making this happen, but I am busier than ever nowadays so I am going to hire a very good welder to build them for me.

No more third gens, just second gen style. They will be tig welded as well. I am in the process of making this happen, but I am busier than ever nowadays so I am going to hire a very good welder to build them for me.

will repeat customers get a discount? :hehe:

Garrett

I'm getting excited man, I'll wait if its gonna happen.

i hope so, mine is cracked and leaking badly now, but thats why they were built for us beta testers so Bodie could find out what needs changed and improved.

If you can, send it back and I will fix it for you. TJ you are the perfect tester for these things, a big turbo, 2000*, and 5000+rpm.:rockwoot:

If we were close you could hire me.

Not trying to steal anything, but I have been working on a stainless manifold also that I wanted to start selling to the public.

Attachments

• 3700166546_8c28001fdd.jpg
    3700166546_8c28001fdd.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 59
If you can, send it back and I will fix it for you. TJ you are the perfect tester for these things, a big turbo, 2000*, and 5000+rpm.:rockwoot:

i can send it back after the season is over towards the end of october. I dont have the money to buy another manifold right now and cant have the truck down til i finish out the season.

i also need to have the flanges milled flat, and find a good heat resistent coating to put on it.

Back