Another prophecy unfolding...

I used to be a dead sinner. Now, I am saved and I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. I follow Jesus and read God's word always. I don't "belong" to a church as we must be careful of false teachers and there are plenty of those out there so I don't take the chance and just follow God's word the Bible. Jesus paid the price for all sin of the world. He bought me, and you, with his blood. If you profess with your mouth that Jesus died on the cross for your sin and three days later he was resurrected, you will be saved and have ever lasting life.

It's nice to see a peaceful conversation about our Lord and Savior.

I always try to ask people, IF you knew for a fact that Jesus were coming to your house today to pick you up at 3pm and was taking you to live with him forever, you'd be ready wouldn't you?

AMEN!, Great to hear you accepted Christ as personal Saviour and Lord!

But i will warn you that the "saved" are called to this verse..

Hebrews 10:25King James Version (KJV)

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

This means Church, but not any ol church, but a Bible believing and Preaching independant fundamental Church!

They are few, but are out there.

Who the heck are you to trample on anyone's beliefs or moral compass based on perceived/assumed/actual past experiences? Their are more than a few who have the same feelings about you for similar reasons as you have towards Wade. So why do you follow him around the internet & trash him at every angle?

How about you lay your faith beliefs out for these guys to read & see if anyone has any remarks about hypocracy & such like you've done to Wade. Otherwise, you may want to enjoy a glass of be quiet. ;)

If Wade followed ANY of what he claims to believe then there would be no issue. The hypocrisy is not from me, it is from what Wade himself has done! The fact that he says one thing and then repeatably does the other says it all. I have no issue with anyone having faith but if your trying to use it, as Wade does, its just more of the good old BS that he spews daily. It's certainly not a way of life for him as he seems to put it out there, only when it suits his purpose. Faith is not something you get from the internet!

As for my faith it's something that I have and keep to myself and not something to try to use to twist things around to fit your intended purpose.

Last edited:
More importantly is the serverity of the end of days, as spoken of in the Bible.

We are in the last days of tribulation(6 seals), the Great Tribulation(7 trumpets and 7 bowles) is right around the corner....Please do some research, in your heart mind and soul...

Jesus spoke of the warning signs of his return in the clouds( rature) " the sun shall turn black and the moon as blood, and stars shall be shaken from the sky"

For those of you who are more science based, there is a tetrad of 4 blood moons along with a solar eclipse that will happen in the next 1.5 years in succesion, ( one blood moon has already came) All of these are on Hebrew dates of special intrest, (start of jewish and Christian religious days) and On the Lords feasts,(told about in the bible).

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+24&version=KJV&utm_expid=13466113-11.5w1LoPJgSfySJpp2u36etw.0&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

Matthew 24 King James Version (KJV)

24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

If Wade followed ANY of what he claims to believe then there would be no issue. The hypocrisy is not from me, it is from what Wade himself has done! The fact that he says one thing and then repeatably does the other says it all. I have no issue with anyone having faith but if your trying to use it, as Wade does, its just more of the good old BS that he spews daily. It's certainly not a way of life for him as he seems to put it out there, only when it suits his purpose.

As for my faith it's something that I have and keep to myself and not something to try to use to twist things around to fit your intended purpose.

Steve,

You have never met me, spent any time with me, nore have you attempted to. This makes you a clear hypocrite, lier and deciever of my character and personality. How can you "know" anyone you have not met or much less talked with in person?

What agenda or intended purpose could i possibly have?

Leading folks to Christ has been and is my only goal, even at the track, in most of my magazine articles, TV interviews, person to person talks, emails, phone calls....even on my truck!

Only in your reprobate mind are you correct. I'll continue to pray for you and others of similar thoughts and beliefs.

Wade-why did you create 2 usernames on this forum? Are you a 2 faced liar? Why do you not follow what you preach?

Steve,

You have never met me, spent any time with me, nore have you attempted to. This makes you a clear hypocrite, lier and deciever of my character and personality. How can you "know" anyone you have not met or much less talked with in person?

What agenda or intended purpose could i possibly have?

Leading folks to Christ has been and is my only goal, even at the track, in most of my magazine articles, TV interviews, person to person talks, emails, phone calls....even on my truck!

Only in your reprobate mind are you correct. I'll continue to pray for you and others of similar thoughts and beliefs.

Wade

You forget we have met and talked several times at several different races over the years, so sorry that your telling stories again. I have never spent much time with you as the BS you spew was/is just to much for me to sit and listen too. So the only liar and deceiver here is you. The "character" that your trying to talk about here needs a lot of help.

I would love to see you sit down and do a little soul searching and start to live by what your trying to preach here. Stop with all the lies and BS then live and work by all the words of the bible, not just try and twist a line here or there to fit your purpose at the time! I am no saint and don't want anyone to think I am trying to say that, but enough is enough already. As I and many others have told you time and time again let your actions show who and what you are, all the rest will fall in place by itself.

Wade-why did you create 2 usernames on this forum? Are you a 2 faced liar? Why do you not follow what you preach?

Lets see, you banned my other screen names...i created another...simple to understand!

Wade

You forget we have met and talked several times at several different races over the years, so sorry that your telling stories again. I have never spent much time with you as the BS you spew was/is just to much for me to sit and listen too. So the only liar and deceiver here is you. The "character" that your trying to talk about here needs a lot of help.

I would love to see you sit down and do a little soul searching and start to live by what your trying to preach here. Stop with all the lies and BS then live and work by all the words of the bible, not just try and twist a line here or there to fit your purpose at the time! I am no saint and don't want anyone to think I am trying to say that, but enough is enough already. As I and many others have told you time and time again let your actions show who and what you are, all the rest will fall in place by itself.

We have never talked in person, your delusional. Once over the phone. Thats it, other than your lame attempts to discredit my faith on the forums..

Copied and pasted from a religious website to "prove" the point of religious claims..

:doh:

Did you attempt to read it? or just ASSUME its not valid, because of a religious background?

You can claim he hasn't met you, I have, two faced as they come, and a weasel both of them. I am not religious, but know plenty of people that are, and they would never do as you do, no matter what has been done to you.

You can claim he hasn't met you, I have, two faced as they come, and a weasel both of them. I am not religious, but know plenty of people that are, and they would never do as you do, no matter what has been done to you.

OK so you met me ( i dont remember this) but i'll appease you. all 30 seconds maybe less, and you got me all figured out? Awesome!

Honestly for me its not about win or lose, its truley about sharing with you a eternal thruth, with a chance it could change a life forever.

How is saying the world is coming to an end sharing the word of God?
You are here to spread the good word, not you all are damned and going to hell.

You know Wade, when taken in context, the author of Hebrews when he wrote what we call verse 25 looks to be like he is talking about a gathering they have had. Unfortunately today, there is so much drivel and hypocrisy that forsaking church may hold better for you in the end.

Remember what he said in Revelations, of which I think you should think hard of.

And in that day, he will separate them like a shepherd separates the goats from the sheep. He will tell the goats, "Depart from me! I never knew you!" They will shout about everything they did in the name of Christ. "Where were you for the sick, the hungry, the poor, the widows, the children?"

To the sheep He will grant into heaven. They will ask "Lord, when did we do Your deeds in Your name?" He then will say "When you healed the sick, fed the hungry, gave to the poor, helped the widows, homed the children."

Paraphrased off of memory but I know YOU will get the gist of it. I find it funny that you ignore me and have to copy/paste your google searches. So why aren't you following when it says to be ready with an answer?

Estrada, 2 Bible every person needs. One to read, so it HAS to be an easy reading Bible like the NIV. In fact, a friend of my wife's is rewriting the structure of the Bible into a more novel type format. No headings, no chapters, just book titles.

The second Bible is more of a study Bible. I have a NASB study bible. You have a Bible translated directly from the Greek language (All of the NT and the Septuagint for the OT) so it is slightly different from the KJV. More modern language but still a more literal translation if that makes sense.

How many different words of God are there? This is an honest question.

Many translations, not very different from each other than how it is written.

You have a literal translation (hard to read, easy to study if you're looking to), modern English, Old English, Paraphrase, and original language.

The New Testament books (Matthew through Revelation) are all original in Greek. (cue the jokes)

The Old Testament can be had in 2 flavors, the original Hebrew which is a very dated language or the Septuagint which is a Greek translation dating older than Christ. However the Greek language has had little change in the last 2000 years.

Here's a question from an agnostic individual...

So we have a supreme being, a god that made man and the earth we live on right...if that is the case, why is there 100's of different religions and holy books across the world? Shouldn't there be only one.

I'll answer my own question, religion is the very first form of government. What better way to control a population than with the power of religion...

Maybe there was only one book, one word of the god who made us. Maybe that book has been altered ever so slightly through the years to better fit a controlling groups agenda...

Last edited:
How is saying the world is coming to an end sharing the word of God?
You are here to spread the good word, not you all are damned and going to hell.
This approach gets folks thinking about the end of earthly life and the beginning of eternity, something we all will face. while i have no said anyone was dambed and going to hell, according the the Bible thats a real truth from birth. However if we are "Born again" we can have life everlasting, this refers to the Spirit being reborn, and is accompanied with repentance and belief and trust in Jesus Christ.

How many different words of God are there? This is an honest question.

There are many knock off's, but few translated properly.

We use the KJV, it was the first to be translated from the hebrew and greek transcripts into english.

Back