Another prophecy unfolding...

beat me to it duallie, I been laughing since I read it so hard I couldn't type. fitting, the holier than thou attitude from wade isn't it?

Last edited:
Every God from every different religion says the same thing. Every religion says they are the real one.

So as far as I am concerned the oldest legitimate holy book would be closest to the real word.

Christ has changed more lives and made more of a world impact than any other name, so important was He that even time changed after his death, and called for his coming.. B.C.(before christ) and A.D.( after death), not to mention, no other has proven prophecy, and the most acurate historical records...

Here we go. Proof please. I know you can copy paste so let's see these examples.

Of particular note, there is the NKJV version. Why? Because of mistakes in the KJV from old translations.

Of most notable mistakes is one in Matthew I believe. Christ says in the KJV " Come to Me as a child". NKJV changed it to "Come to Me like a child".

Every translation from the original texts to English really are crap due to our limited language.

For the masses, the Greek language has 3 separate words for what we call love.

Do some research. I did a paper in Highschool on Tyndale. Around 80% of the KJV is Tyndales bible. The other 20%? They found more manuscripts and changed it from the really old English language which was more Latin to what we call today "Olde English". Those scholars fact checked because King George (?) burned Tyndale at the stake for Heresay.

Also, when I talked religions, I was talking religions, not denominations. Maybe you are that dense?

Your good at delfecting. NKJV was done hundreds of years after King james death, due to mounting "modernizers" complaints, same as with other bibles...satan has his hand in EVERYTHING, he hates you me, the thruth, and anything Godly and rightious.

There has never been any proof kjv is flawed at all, actually its reguarded by the top Bible scholars today as THE most accurate translation still today!

You calling it flawed is the same as calling God a lier! God promises that his word will be preserved through the ages, and inspiered by Him!

I showed you a link about kjv, did you read it?

Also, since your a sold out christian as you claim, im going to give you some reproof. Why havent you been activly leading the lost to christ? Bible says go into all the world and teach every creature... far as i know golduster and myself are the only one who post on this forum and others about Christ's saving grace, or in some way try to lead the lost to the Cross.

Otherwise you just doing exactly what the enemy wants you to do by causeing division and God, Christ has no part in your internet life, because of a lack of concern for the lost.

Now i started this thread for a purpose to educate belivers and the lost, not to agrue about past "claims" of my charactor or anything else. i didnt make any of you come into this thread, you came of your own free will to tear down, dispute, and despise....Christians are supposed to work together toward the same common goal.....Lead folks to Christ!

Last edited:
yes, your actions that day set my, and all the rest of the people at the track that day, opinion of you as a person, at a personal level, of what kind of special you are. shall I remind your lame ass? oh what the heck. lets just set the scenario..... you are racing, know dam well you have no chance in hell at beating the person on the other side of the tree if he gets his turbo lit. So instead of racing him for what he has, you trip the lights early, and start the auto tree. Sure you beat him, within the rules? yes, sportsmanlike? not at all..... you locked your queer ass in your truck after the race and when it was time for your trophy, all in attendance turned and walked away, not a clap was heard. Must have known how shady you were, and underhandedly you were going to behave that day as you wouldn't even get out of your truck in line before the gates opened to talk with anyone. Probably feared running into someone you had screwed over and had a chance at getting your face bashed in. Now you remember? grudge much? no I don't, but first impressions last forever. Born again you say? try again, this go around isn't working, carry on cut/ paste, test/ tune.

You are oblivious to the fact that i was within the rules mandated by NHRA...i won on skill not speed, had NOTHING to do with sportsmanship, according to the rules in a "pro" class there is not courtesy staging. besides i had vids proving i gave him pleanty of time to stage and i bumped in and went.... i was in the truck filling out contingency forms, just as i did at every other race after last run... and i came out as soon as i was finished. just because you choose to look around that fact is not my issue, but yours.

Now please refresh your memory.

Read much?

One thing I have been trying to figure out for myself is what my spiritual gift or gifts are. Not everyone is cut out to preach sermons or sing in a choir.

I understand that its important to lead others to Christ but if I lack the Tactfulness to do it then I may do more harm than good even if I have the best intentions.

Let us dissect this shall we?

Your good at delfecting. NKJV was done hundreds of years after King james death, due to mounting "modernizers" complaints, same as with other bibles...satan has his hand in EVERYTHING, he hates you me, the thruth, and anything Godly and rightious.

Where did I deflect? You are right about the NKJV being done hundreds of years later. Also on Satan. However, the reason why the KJV was modernized isn't because of what you heard. Take off your rose colored glasses and step back.

There has never been any proof kjv is flawed at all, actually its reguarded by the top Bible scholars today as THE most accurate translation still today!
Wrong. Study this:
image002.jpg

Notice the NASB which I referenced earlier. Don't like the picture? Here is a link: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/getreligion/2013/12/so-which-bible-version-is-really-the-most-authentic/

Of which there is this little tidbit:
"The beloved “Authorized” or King James Version from 1611 is a monument of English literature that retains wide popularity, especially among Protestant Fundamentalists, some of whom champion a “King James Only” movement. The King is the sole Bible used in Mormonism. But experts note that it isn’t ideal in terms of Duane’s criterion of closeness to the best ancient texts. (The question says “earliest,” which is not always “best,” but let’s leave aside the textual technicalities.) Important ancient manuscripts were not available to the King James team, for instance key 4th Century codices and the Hebrew scriptures found among the celebrated Dead Sea Scrolls. A secondary problem is that the King’s Elizabethan language is occasionally hard for 21st Century readers to comprehend easily or correctly."

How can it be more accurate when the greatest discovery of ancient Bible literature was discovered 50-60 years ago? You said so yourself, it was written hundreds of years ago.

Why don't you read the Bible in the mother languages, Greek and Hebrew? Those are thousands of years old. No translation loss there.

I will tell you why it is good for a more modern translation. What good is it to read in a 14-16th century language if you can never understand it? To claim only the KJV is the correct translation is akin to the 10th-14th century Catholic priests only having Latin Bibles because it was a holier language. They assumed God would translate a language only very special and educated people can read. That led to the Crusades.

If you are so worried about other translations, then read the Hebrew and Greek. Who cares if you understand it, you are doing your good Christian duty of reading the Bible.

You calling it flawed is the same as calling God a lier! God promises that his word will be preserved through the ages, and inspiered by Him!

I showed you a link about kjv, did you read it?

Please. Never once did I say that. No, I don't need to read a link when I told you I did a research paper on the guy who made 80% of the KJV.

Also, since your a sold out christian as you claim, im going to give you some reproof. Why havent you been activly leading the lost to christ? Bible says go into all the world and teach every creature... far as i know golduster and myself are the only one who post on this forum and others about Christ's saving grace, or in some way try to lead the lost to the Cross.

Otherwise you just doing exactly what the enemy wants you to do by causeing division and God, Christ has no part in your internet life, because of a lack of concern for the lost.

Now i started this thread for a purpose to educate belivers and the lost, not to agrue about past "claims" of my charactor or anything else. i didnt make any of you come into this thread, you came of your own free will to tear down, dispute, and despise....Christians are supposed to work together toward the same common goal.....Lead folks to Christ!

Sold out, that is a good one. I am not. We said hi once at Indy 2013. Nothing more. We never talked more than that. So do not call my character into question just like you did earlier and was proven that you lied.

You know why I don't actively post about Christ on this forum? I do not want in anyway to be linked to you and your hypocrisy. You are a Pharisee to the tee. It is funny that the way Christ reached people is different from how you approach it. Remember what Christ said, "The healthy do not need the Doctor, but rather the sick."

You have driven more people away than you brought into the fold. You're a goat.

There was a member here who was a Christian and on his early death, more people were touched than you will ever hope to talk to.

Wade, you may feel this is true Christianity by "preaching" at people.
Doesn't work, you need to reach people, and teach them lovingly.

You aren't the only one here that preaches.
I spent a lot of my weekends preaching myself.
But leading the lost to Christ isn't what needs to be going on.

Bringing ones to an accurate knowledge of the bible, and of God, and having an active relationship with him will draw you close to Jesus as well. Because Jesus has to be there, all your prayers should be through Jesus until you are perfect as he was sacrificed for all of us.

There is another scripture that speaks of removing the rafter from your own eye before trying to pull the straw out of your brothers.
So, humbly we should serve God and his son Jesus. Not in a proud manner as you are doing. Jon nailed it. Pharisee is a fitting name.

LOL, man you are so delusional you think i hit the wall at TS... Never have i EVER hit the wall at TS or anytime other than this past may in georgia!

I never talked with you in person, EVER. Not sure what your agenda is here, but im sure if anyone who doesent know can look very easy and see that i dont attack or chase anyone around here, its in fact the other way around as all can see...

Wade are you reading what all these people are typing? Sure is funny how we all have very similar stories to tell about you, and how you have treated each of us at various times. Hell, I do not even know many who are posting here and since you have done to me, the same as they say you have done to them, they are very much more believable than you. You are either very sick and actually believe the BS your spew or in fact as I believe you are on here to try and promote some agenda for yourself. Telling the truth about someone is not attacking them and you need to learn the difference.

I am not going to try and argue that one version of the bible is the only one as you and your scholars, who are yet to be named were not around in the times they were written. There are so many various versions that have all taken liberty's in translation, I know that none of them are correct today. The bible was written to tell a story of how we should live our lives and if you really read them, you would already know that.

IMHO your a liar, cheat and you have not changed any since before you were reborn to now, after you claim to have been reborn. If and when you can start with the vary basic concept of the bible, and live your life as it says, someone might try to believe in what you say but you must first do the basics.

My only agenda is to try and get you to stop, look, listen and learn. People do not deserve to be treated the way you treat people. If I can save just one person from you lying and cheating them, I have done a good thing. It seems many others here are also trying to do the very same thing too.

This isn't about your faith in God, it's about you and how you act.

One thing I have been trying to figure out for myself is what my spiritual gift or gifts are. Not everyone is cut out to preach sermons or sing in a choir.

I understand that its important to lead others to Christ but if I lack the Tactfulness to do it then I may do more harm than good even if I have the best intentions.

interesting and insightful meditation...

Wade might benefit from similar introspection...

Because when somebody who comes off as a complete moron, who can't even write/type in the one language he's been educated in tries to preach via text on a computer screen, I think...

"lord, why would you send a moron to try to preach your word to a group of people capable of understanding the intricacies of something as simple as ring and pinion gear construction? a group of people capable of utilizing grammar as taught to us in 2nd grade? Don't you know that this will cause mistrust of the words spoken?"

and then I think, "of course you know this... you're all knowing... you obviously didn't send this dip****... carry on"

If you are so worried about other translations, then read the Hebrew and Greek. Who cares if you understand it, you are doing your good Christian duty of reading the bible

He can't read or write in English, so I think learning 2 more languages is probably out of his reach.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wade, please just STOP.

What you're doing is what Paul spoke of when he said "grieve not the holy Spirit of God." Look at how Jesus reacted to sin. How did he react to prostitutes, thieves, and murderers? With grace and mercy. How did he react to hypocrites? With ANGER!

People are drawn to Jesus by a desire given to them by the Spirit, not conviction. Conviction is a byproduct of that desire. You are trying to initiate CONVICTION, not the Spirit's desire, with your fire and brimstone talk.

We are instructed by Jesus to "sow the seed". Jesus told of the farmer and where the seed fell. He never mentioned blasting a hole in the stony ground and forcing the seed in. We are to sow the seed and then it is up to the Spirit. We are not to keep on and on or to find the biggest bible you can find and beat it into someone. When this is done you drive people away, not draw them in.

I feel like Jon, I don't post about my faith here because of association with you and others like you. CompD is not the place to witness. Witnessing is done by living a Godly, Spirit-filled life in front of others and sharing your faith with others PERSONALLY. When others see the difference in your life, they will ask you why your different and open the door for personal conversation about your faith. What you're living in front of the people here is driving them away and grieving the Spirit.

Please, just stop.

Kdubya, you may look into Experiencing God by Dr Henry Blackaby. It's a very thought provoking lesson series. A portion of it deals with finding out what your roll is - it's not you finding something you're good at, it's simply obedience in whatever it is God calls you to do. Moses was no public speaker, but he did a bunch of it. ;)

When Wade foolishly crashed his race truck into the wall, it was the hand of the Almighty, trying to lead Wade from his path of constant egregious sinning ways.

I Care for my worst enemy's eternity. i wouldent wish Hell on anyone, period

We are told to Preach the gospel to EVERY creature, while the harvest is ready!

Jesus also says not to be caught ashamed when the trump blows, be busy serving and witnessing...You can take it how you want, but i was not pointing fingers but educating through the Bible.
1 Corinthians 15:58

Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of

1 Corinthians 15:58.

Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

The Bible brings conviction and is the decerner of the heart and it's intensions. Not my words but straight from the bible.

this verse comes to mind...

2 Timothy 4:3King James Version (KJV)

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

There are many here who may be searching for the truth and never been told. there also those who hate anything to do with Christ or his people. I've been convicted to come here are stand for the name of Christ Jesus. From the day i got saved to the day i enter into eternity i'll continue, reguardless of what men might say, reguardless what false teachers will say, because all things work together for good to those who love God.

John 15:18-27King James Version (KJV)

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

King James Version (KJV)

You can claim he hasn't met you, I have, two faced as they come, and a weasel both of them. I am not religious, but know plenty of people that are, and they would never do as you do, no matter what has been done to you.

OK so you met me ( i dont remember this) but i'll appease you. all 30 seconds maybe less, and you got me all figured out? Awesome!

Wade, pegging you as a douchenozzle is so easy. Just like an open book we can all cut and paste from.

Kdubya, you may look into Experiencing God by Dr Henry Blackaby. It's a very thought provoking lesson series. A portion of it deals with finding out what your roll is - it's not you finding something you're good at, it's simply obedience in whatever it is God calls you to do. Moses was no public speaker, but he did a bunch of it. ;)

I have seen this series but I haven't bought it yet. The next time I'm at Mardel, I'll check it out.

Thank you.

I went through it a little over 20 years ago. It was good. We're starting it tomorrow evening at our church.

Back