Another prophecy unfolding...

Alienated. Non-functional Christians.

I'm relatively certain Wade is describing a combination of Close Encounters of the Third Kind and that will Smith movie independence day.

Anyone can read a bible and declare their Christian but...

Matthew 7:16 some what paraphrased: You will know a tree by the fruit it bears.

We are all sinners and make mistakes and have regrets but overall someone should be able to notice that a true Christian is different from the everyday non-believing worldly folks.

On edit: in a good way.

We are all sinners and make mistakes and have regrets but overall someone should be able to notice that a true Christian is different from the everyday non-believing worldly folks.

I find this statement to be ignorant. Do non christians look differently?
You don't have to fear god to do good deeds and be a good person.

EXACTLY!!

There is a difference, eventually they dont cuss, drink,along with many worldy things. Christians should read the word faithfully, attend church,go out soul winning, talk with others about christ, like fellowship with other christians, care for the things of God.

Last edited:
I find this statement to be ignorant. Do non christians look differently?
You don't have to fear god to do good deeds and be a good person.

Look different? People look like people for the most part I'd say.

I agree that there are good people that are not Christians just as there are bad people that claims to be Christian.

Do you read or have you read The Bible? If not you don't know what it says about how Christians are to live.

Look different? People look like people for the most part I'd say.

I agree that there are good people that are not Christians just as there are bad people that claims to be Christian.

Do you read or have you read The Bible? If not you don't know what it says about how Christians are to live.

I don't believe that the bible was intended to be followed word for word. Use it as a guide.
I especially believe this since it has been translated so many times, who knows how many times it is translated for the benefit of the person translating or for the person that is forcing them to translate.

I don't believe that the bible was intended to be followed word for word. Use it as a guide.
I especially believe this since it has been translated so many times, who knows how many times it is translated for the benefit of the person translating or for the person that is forcing them to translate.

A lot of assumptions there but that's ok.

You should look into how a bible is translated if you want to know.

Apparently you don't know any Southern Baptists. LOL

Lol yea I know a few. Bible says that some will be carnal Christians and spiritual Christians. One follows the world's way and one is lead by the Holy Spirit. But still both are on there way to heaven.

Only the natural man. (Unsaved) will die and go to hell.

1 Cor ch 2 and 3 for reference.

Let me quote myself.

I almost felt ignorant yesterday when searching for an easy copy paste proof that The Bible is God breathed. In my searching I found that if I wanted to believe something there was internet site or sites for every answer a person could want. If I believe that the leaves fall off trees in the fall because of the added pollution from diesels idling longer there would be a website for that. If I believe that leaves fall off trees because hybrid batteries vent more in cool weather and poison the trees there's probably one for that as well

I want to know exactly where your bible says anyone will go to hell aside from Satan and his demons, even then, it's not a hell, it's the second death, meaning gone forever.

Back