Duramax Rail- Who will be King in 2016

Its because he is not a real man!! Real men don't have to talk themselves up, real men are confident in who they are and let there actions speak for them in a good way. NOT brag themselves up in any way.

Or maybe your ego is biggest since you think you're a judge. Keep your opinion to yourself. We'd get along better that way.

OR..... no one wants to get along with a egotistical d bag like yourself, no one likes the guy that posts the I DID's or the WE ARE THE ONES WHO's.... Your posts are like me saying I built Rome...

Now I'll shut up and go back to the hole I enjoy living in....

Last edited:
I have no ego. I'm a little fish in the ocean. I'm not the one telling everyone how I'm the greatest. Wade I have a honest question. Why did you throw out insults instead of just saying your working on it? I'm trying hard or it's going slow but I'm getting there!!! Why do you ALWAYS have to tell everyone how great your going to be? These are real question and I bet you can't answer them without slaming me or someone else.

What insults did I say? Seriously

Telling a man he acts like a judge and to keep his opinion of me to himself is far from insulting in my mind. If that insults you jeff I apologize.

Way to look at that in the best possible way you could twist it as to not make yourself look like the giant egotistical prick that you come across to be.

Way to look at that in the best possible way you could twist it as to not make yourself look like the giant egotistical prick that you come across to be.

:clap: Well said Rick

Sure seems egotistical prick is the common opinion here....

Might as well...

girls-on-boat.jpg

Back