Transmission recall

Well it was just about to be proven yet again on CF with pics from another one.. And suspiciously CF just pulled the whole thread!!

Isn't that very interesting!!

Probably didn't like all the attacks and such in the thread, i'm surprised it was up as long as it was.

isnt it something that in this day & age people cant express there experiances/opinions whether right or wrong on an open forum. Everybody has to play nice or it all gets taken away.

I have a pretty good idea who was getting set to post up pics.....

isnt it something that in this day & age people cant express there experiances/opinions whether right or wrong on an open forum. Everybody has to play nice or it all gets taken away.

Well, you kinda have to play by the rules that the OWNERS of the forums you use put out for you to follow....

Chris

i could be wrong but wasn`t there on ongoing thread between to fuel pump companies that was similar in nature to the current dispute that seemed to go on for quite some time. ????

It does suck. I like to see facts and then make my own judgements but published facts/specs are rare is the diesel world.:doh:

i could be wrong but wasn`t there on ongoing thread between to fuel pump companies that was similar in nature to the current dispute that seemed to go on for quite some time. ????

Which companies....I can't remember anything around here....but I can't remember a lot!!

Chris:D

Well, you kinda have to play by the rules that the OWNERS of the forums you use put out for you to follow....

Chris

yeah i suppose your correct.... just makes it tough for Joe Consumer at this point to base any kind of future purchase he or she may have made with either of the companies involved.

Now both parties will probably suffer as some may choose to stay clear from both of them......thats too bad.

*bdh*

Honestly, this place is about the only place you will see a slobberknocker like that run....

Except for this instance.

Phil and I have close friends on both sides of this deal. I would prefer not to loose them over a dispute that I am not involved in, and Phil and I are playing Switzerland on this one.

Both sides have forums they can post in regarding their products, and I believe that they can both express what they need to say without a bunch of bashing.

It feels weird to be the guy that is actually not agging something on for once, but like I said, I respect the parties involved and hope that this matter can be solved in a civil fashion.

yeah i suppose your correct.... just makes it tough for Joe Consumer at this point to base any kind of future purchase he or she may have made with either of the companies involved.

Now both parties will probably suffer as some may choose to stay clear from both of them......thats too bad.

*bdh*

With the crap going on in that thread, both parties would probably suffer anyway.....and if not, and things are as bad as one side says, then it will works itself out whether it's on the internet or not.

Keep in mind though, I have not dealt with either company yet, so I am not taking any side, and as a business owner that tries my hardest to take care of my customers, I can understand what BOTH are going through. Money is one thing, pride is another, and sometimes, neither can fix a problem.

Chris

It feels weird to be the guy that is actually not agging something on for once, but like I said, I respect the parties involved and hope that this matter can be solved in a civil fashion.

:hehe: :hehe:

Trust me Tim, it looks weird reading stuff like that from you....Phil, I get, but you're not supposed to be the rational one....no offenseLOL

Chris

Honestly, this place is about the only place you will see a slobberknocker like that run....

Phil and I have close friends on both sides of this deal. I would prefer not to loose them over a dispute that I am not involved in, and Phil and I are playing Switzerland on this one.

Both sides have forums they can post in regarding their products, and I believe that they can both express what they need to say without a bunch of bashing.

yeah once all the personal attacks & all started it kinda took alot of steam outta the thread...... facts are facts though & it would be nice to have seen some more for the sake of both sides.

Ho Hum.....any who.

Tim and I both have talked and agree on this. Jeff, Phil and everyone tied to both are friends of our. And I want it to continue to stay that way.

Well SLVR

Your stuff as well as many others will never go away though.

19d0e67d.jpg

b6e2d538.jpg

e5f05d09.jpg

d44444c6.jpg

60125b65.jpg

f0400e23.jpg

Well SLVR

Your stuff as well as many others will never go away though.

19d0e67d.jpg

b6e2d538.jpg

e5f05d09.jpg

d44444c6.jpg

60125b65.jpg

f0400e23.jpg

David, you really need to think about what your doing, I think your doing a discredit to Garmon, by continuing to dig this up. You said you want the truth to be out there, how do you know it is the truth? Because Jeff told you it was? I mean people have formed their opinions for the most part, and you just keep bringing it up doesn't help, as the ones that think Garmon is at fault will just keep posting about it, and it might sway the one person who is on the fence about it to feel that Garmon did the wrong thing.

Zstroken...

Few things..

I am stepping back from this a bit, was just letting SLVR know that ALL that time he took to post wasn't wasted..

Secondly.. Jeff has approved and given the ok for a lot of my posts..

There is always more than you guys know...

Back