CompD dyno?

Can we start a new subforum called the CompD dyno, or something to that effect, where all these vag's that are too cheap or scared to get on a dyno can get their guesstimates......

:hehe: That's great. So, if I had a stock truck and added a straight pipe, 'bout how much HP will I gain? :bang LOL

:hehe: That's great. So, if I had a stock truck and added a straight pipe, 'bout how much HP will I gain? :bang LOL

:hehe:Jory, this isn't the Dyno Forum yet. This is only the discussion on the possibility of said forum. You should just write down your questions for discussion later.

Jory, the correct terminology would be, "How much horses...."

Btw your state sucks. Enid sucks and 35 sucks and I'd better not be trapped by this winter storm supposedly coming this weekend. That is all. LOL

Jory, the correct terminology would be, "How much horses...."

Btw your state sucks. Enid sucks and 35 sucks and I'd better not be trapped by this winter storm supposedly coming this weekend. That is all. LOL

So, you are going to be in Enid this weekend? You will be about 25-30 miles from my house. Enjoy your stay. :D

P.S. Call if you get stuck in the snow. :hehe:

Dan- like Tyler said, empty promises.

Jory- Straight pipe stock size is good for about 25, 4" = 50, 5" = 75. Get a BHAF too, they are good for about 35hp.

Jeff- Why are you being mean to Jory. He just asked a question.

Brandon- I hope you are stuck there for a month!

Saw yer rig doin the 1/4 at the jefferson rally last fall. Maybe this year i'll play with my 12v didn't want to risk breaking it when I had to drive 12 hours back to pendleton, OR. There show and shine had two rigs and I was to dang slow to get mine into it ole girl would have won for sure!!!

PC230739.jpg
[/IMG]

ha, you think you were worried, I drove 14 hours to phoenix with new injectors on a stock tranny... and ran 6 times and didnt blow up =)

Im just worried about if I go to texas with a new hpop

LMAO crew girl.....thats funny as SH!t Duradick, I really think its a bad idea for you to continue commenting. P.S. How many ponies do cab lights and a huge exhaust tip add?? LOL

*sigh* Don't you guys know that you take the highest advertised horsepower for a certain mod, and add it to the advertised stock hp of the truck to get your "horses". And if it's a cool factor mod, like exhaust or lights, it's gotta be worth at least 50.

:hehe: My lb7 is 300 stock and I put a hot +2 et programer on it with the 425hp tune I know it's at least 750hp counting the cold air intake, scheids dyno only said 426 but that can't be right :bang

Damn Dura Dan duran. Even the ladies are hating on you buddy. They are usually so nice. Maybe you should be a little sad.

Back