W1cked dyno's 1137hp on B100+NOS

W1cked

Diesel Junkie
Was up on Dunbar's dyno today and did 1137hp uncorrected running 100% Biodiesel + a shot of nitrous. I will post the dyno sheet later when i scan it.
Someone was taking video today and when i get it i will post it also.
Funny to see the truck push gray smoke instead of the usual black smoke.

Was up on Dunbar's dyno today and did 1137hp uncorrected running 100% Biodiesel + a shot of nitrous. I will post the dyno sheet later when i scan it.
Someone was taking video today and when i get it i will post it also.
Funny to see the truck push gray smoke instead of the usual black smoke.

good numbers.did you happen to see the 690.hp 6.0 there? i heard he only pull 580 on dunbars dyno.

dj.

Nice numbers Jorge! Nice to see you in action again. You have that truck dialed in that's for sure. Congrates. Brady

Hey Frankie, I think everyone has seen your 237 post confirming your runs. You have recieved accolades and apologies from all or most that were doubting your numbers, (again, doubting your numbers with your claimed mods, not actual HP). Please stop posting in every single thread about it. We know your truck runs well now. Its time to move on. Thanks!

Hey Frankie, I think everyone has seen your 237 post confirming your runs. You have recieved accolades and apologies from all or most that were doubting your numbers, (again, doubting your numbers with your claimed mods, not actual HP). Please stop posting in every single thread about it. We know your truck runs well now. Its time to move on. Thanks!

Tim,I know there were 237 posts but there were also 1000 posts with negative stuff about me...I know people apologized and congratulated me for what I did and thanks for that..But when someone calls BS on someone else's claims especially when they are the one's BSING everyone they deserve to get ranked on period...

I think DJ wasn't stirring the pot he was just saying what he was told and wanted to make sure because supposedly that truck did 690 and lost 103rwhp from one dyno to another....:doh:

Last edited:
OK, then lets call it even and get back to making good numbers, and congratulating Wicked. He took a beating at first too, and has proven himself.

Congratulations on numbers W1ck! Isn't Dunbar's dyno the mobile one? Was he here in Miami or did you have to drive up state..?

He was at Speed & Truck World in Ft. Lauderdale. From what I was told that 690 Hp truck needs some trany and tc help, but PLEASE don't take my word for it I wasn't there.

Bio diesel you say... have you converted your truck to run 100% all the time ? The first numbers were sweet, looks like congrats are in order again. :bow:

Congrats Jorge..those are some nice numbers for sure!

I think DJ wasn't stirring the pot he was just saying what he was told and wanted to make sure because supposedly that truck did 690 and lost 103rwhp from one dyno to another....:doh:

with all due respect:

Frankie..if Dunbar's dyno was at speed and truck(MIAMI)..did you happen to dyno your truck?

Last edited:
Adam, with all due respect, Speed and Truck World is in Ft. Lauderdale on Sunrise Boulevard. I don't think Frankie needs to put his truck on Dunbar's dyno. He proved his hp with an 11.77, 11.86, 11.99.

But then again, this is Jorge's (W1cked) thread. We should all be congratulating him. I was one of the first to doubt his numbers until he proved me and everyone else wrong. I shook his hand in Moroso and had to eat crow. I think you should leave Frankie alone and eat some crow when it comes down to Frankie. But then again, this thread is about W1cked. Not the 690hp truck or the 755hp truck. I had heard a rumor and was curious to know if it was true. That's why I asked W1cked because he was there.

Suggestion: If you put some real mayonnaise on crow (not the low fat one that my wife wants me to eat), it tastes much better.

DJ :evil

Tim,I know there were 237 posts but there were also 1000 posts with negative stuff about me...I know people apologized and congratulated me for what I did and thanks for that..But when someone calls BS on someone else's claims especially when they are the one's BSING everyone they deserve to get ranked on period...

U have to understand that people get on here all the time and make BS claimes. If i sayed i mad 700 on stock sticks thats some what beilveable. Stock tranny no way. Stock turbo that sparying alot of go go into it. With the mods u have in your sig it truely hard is to beilve. The biggest thing that makes it unbeliveable is. People that eat sleep and breath strokes are not making the same number u are with the same mods. Congrats Frankie. And congrats W1cked

Awesome Jorge, are still running only 1 charger? Another question on the bio fuel, do you find your truck runs better with the bio?

Thanks

kevin

I was just asking a question..either way..ft. lauderdale, miami..15 mins apart..pretty much the same thing to me....

I ate crow..congratulated him several times..as I did Jorge here.

still dont understand why you have so much intrest in his truck since you dont tune it.

Back