W1cked dyno's 1137hp on B100+NOS

Adam,

This is Jorge's thread. Please start a thread asking me why I am so interested in the truck and I will answer you. This is for Jorge, not for Frankie.

DJ :evil

From what I can read...this thread is about Jorge and his truck...nobody elses.
All posts from this point on will be about Jorge's truck, not Frankies, not Adam's, not DJ's, not mine, not yours, etc....NOBODY but Jorge.

What's so damned hard to understand about that ?

Congrats Jorge on some awesome numbers.
What races are you hitting this spring ? Cresswell ? Bowling Green ? Steele ? I'd like to check it out in person.

i have had the luck to see it in action on the strip and pulling a sled. his sled pulls were crazy. it seemed like all 4 tires wanted to shred off the wheel. they were spinning so dang fast! im not affiliated with this truck, but im gay for it also! :)

Home and awake finally. Over 1500 miles round trip but worth every mile.

Jorge, great to finally meet you and your truck is the real deal. I have never felt a truck lift up against the straps like yours did. Made for a fun few dyno runs. :nos:

So everyone also knows, on the first run, I shuddered the turbo in my first attempt to run the truck and I aborted the run. The second run, the dyno didn't capture the run. But I DO believe it was stronger than the next run.

We then let the bottle get back up to temp, and made the 1137 run. These were uncorrected. The turbo performed great, the tuning was smooth and powerful, and there was no drama in the performance other than just being stout. Awesome ride!! :Cheer:

There is talk about doing this again in the fall. Mike and I would like to thank everyone that came out and to DiabloSport, Recon, and Speed and Truck World for having us down.

Guys
On the biodiesel questions. I have not made any conversions to run B100.
My line coming from my fass system is not made out of natural rubber but a synthetic one. What i have noticed running bio is that i have lost about 20-40 hp but on the dyno on saturday when we sparyed it there was still plenty of smoke left, So you know what that means. MORE JUICE BABY COMING SOON

Dave it was a pleasure meeting you and at least I finally got to get my truck up on your dyno.

GREAT numbers Jorge! .......umm, why the bio and not #2 Diesel?

Is this with the k31 hybred or the new ps 71 with the smaller exh housing?

Great job!!

I think if I am not mistaken you are right triton, I read something about it on dtr a long while ago. I have alot of faith in these II turbos, I have repeatedly pulled over 1000 hp with a single silverbullet. AFAIK Jorge is the highest hp cr with a single charger out there, I could be wrong

Kevin

Back