New sled hitches in the works!

Jamie, count me in 100%. You know I'm gonna need some ladder bars now, right?? :hehe:

Oh btw, this is CumminTryMe from CF... got my forums confused for a minute. I'm PM'n you that list now.

Last edited:
Jamie, count me in 100%. You know I'm gonna need some ladder bars now, right?? :hehe:

Oh btw, this is CumminTryMe from CF... got my forums confused for a minute. I'm PM'n you that list now.

Sounds good bud. I'll need some time to figure out prices on a list that big. lol

I'm gonna try to get 4 sets of brackets drilled out today for the traction bars. I now have all of the pipe here, 4 sets of heim joints, hardware. Once the brackets are drilled, I just have to get them welded up. I'm gonna offer them powdercoated once I get in touch with my guy.

Last edited:
sweet, figure out prices yet? I don't pull but like the way they look and work on a truck. these going to be drill frame installs? weld on units? or "bolt ons" we all know how much this site likes a good set of bolt ons.........

I'm not sure of costs yet. I gotta talk to my buddy and see what we have tied up & what he is charging me. I'm gonna offer different front mounts, either weld on or bolt on.

The new improved hitches are being built now. Fully adjustable in 1/2" increments! Only minor changes were made, but for the better.

02-26-11951639.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds great Jamie. Any guess on a price for the bars yet?

I can't seem to find anyone local who can powdercoat something this big. If I just send them out painted with chassis paint, price will be somewhere around $500/set + shipping. If I get time, I'll have 2 sets ready tomorrow for paint. One set is sold, other is up for grabs.

Damnit, missed this is mine gone Jamie? LOL

I'm ordering mine in just a few!

We are placing the next order for steel as we speak. 2 more are being built now. Placing a order for 5 more, who wants them? 2 sets of second gen traction bars are almost finshed. I've been building them in my spare time. I'm hoping to get a set mounted up on my truck today. The other set of 2nd gen long bed QC are upo for grabs. I'm hoping to get my machinist to start building the traction bars for me as well, since I just don't have time. If that happens, we should be able to pop them out quick.

The hitches are listed on the site. We are running a sale as always when new parts are listed. Sale ends March 31!!

Cummins Performance Parts CPP Adjustable Sled Pulling Hitch

Last edited:
Back