New sled hitches in the works!

Its ok..you don't know me...

The parts would cost me less than 50 off my own table made from scrap that goes in the dumpster.
not knocking...just chuckeling at the cost of low volume.

Good luck.

Heck...I could even use a forged eye for 5 bucks each...

Last edited:

The parts would cost me less than 50 off my own table made from scrap that goes in the dumpster.

Good luck.

Yeah, cause that's why vendors have their own space. So keyboard fabricators can come on here like jerkoffs and bust vendors' balls about their prices... Pretty simple, if you can make the same hitch for 199 and make it for 100, great. Pay for your own phuckin vendor spot and sell them. Don't come on here blasting his prices.

Yeah, cause that's why vendors have their own space. So keyboard fabricators can come on here like jerkoffs and bust vendors' balls about their prices... Pretty simple, if you can make the same hitch for 199 and make it for 100, great. Pay for your own phuckin vendor spot and sell them. Don't come on here blasting his prices.

Thank you! In every heard there is one guy who can build bigger, better from behind his keyboard. LOL

Good luck.

I thought you said you can do 100% profit? Quit talking about it & start building. I gotta see this one.

Keyboard fabricator my ass...too funny.

I was just sharing the sticker shock that everyone else should have also for a not so original idea.
you shouldn't be offended...you should find a cheaper source...might be right in your own backyard.

From your previous discussion...you don't personally make them...so you should thank me for the advice that your getting screwed.

Anyways...for those who doubt me background...go to google and search for stainless steel tanks. My business should pop up in the top couple and its intials are SSP. We don't have time to make hitches...so you shouldn't worry. Lol.

Like I said...just trying to help. Find another source that can cut it out of 2 in plate with a high def plasma or water table...you will save big bucks.

Shoot..my bad I guess I need to pay my marketing firm some money...we are back to page three. Try superior steel.

Anyways...this was not any attempt to bash like the typical situation. Find someone else to make your parts.

Why don't you stop trying to get free advertisement on my thread that I pay for? You can sell your **** when you pay to advertise.

I am not offering to sell anything...I am telling you you should find a different source. Your parts should be no more than $1 a pound raw from a supplier that does any significant volume.

Sorry you can't understand.

For props...I do like your design. Did you do finite element design on it?

On second thought...I had no business trying to help you on your thread in your section.

I appologize for my sarcasim and if the mods will listen...delete everything I said.

Sorry you can't understand.

For props...I do like your design. Did you do finite element design on it?[/QUOTE]

Lol, this guy is awesome. I hope you're not in customer servicer buddy. That's like me telling a guy, "your wife is a hore, but she has a nice ass."

Last edited:
No...I am not. I own and operate a large steel fabrication company that has nothing to do with trucks. I am a licensed structural engineer as well.

I said nothing about his wife...only that his cost of materials (or it could be just profit?) was really high.

I did not knock his product...but simply suggested he look elsewhere to source his parts.
heck...even if he did that and did not share the savings with his customers...he could make more profit!

Pride is a shame when it is confronted with reality.

Back