CPP Bumpers 3rd Gen Dodge

I'm gonna put some amber lights behind the bumper, but here is a preview and a few pics to show you guys the step we incorporated. Not too deep, but enough to work comfortably.

UPGRADEDMANIFOLDDRIVERSIDE104146001-04DURAMAX_zps673edec8.jpg

WorkstockBatmoRacingWheelsHX40_zps98680ae3.jpg

yhst-53911804814713_2250_2291104215_zps3ade6678.jpg

I'm liking that bumper. Looks good with the pushback like that.

Thanks Bud.

Do you have a price in mind with and without the push bar, Jamie?

The pushbar will be available only if we build the bumpers. I'm not sure on price yet, but they aren't gonna be cheap. I had alot of time in figuring it out. We tried multiple layouts and this one looked best. There is really no layout that looks really good with this style truck. The price of this bumper is gonna be $699 shipped. We have more metal in these bumpers and that raises our cost on shipping as well. The introductory group buy price will be $599 shipped. Fully welded will be $300 more on this one. I'd give this bumper a 8 out of 10 on the difficulty meter. It takes alot of time to fit everything and brace the bumper before welding.

Better without the top bar! Nice piece.

Thanks man. I was gonna do just a short light bar on my truck (I prefer the clean look myself), but I need the big pushbar where I live. I swear there are more deer than humans. lol

Thanks Bud.

I've been liking everything you been fabbing up. Now everybody just needs to buy enough of your stuff so you buy the bigger burn table, so then you can start on the nerf bar/steps which would be most practical for me first, then work on the wife for a front and rear bumper.

The pushbar will be available only if we build the bumpers. I'm not sure on price yet, but they aren't gonna be cheap. I had alot of time in figuring it out. We tried multiple layouts and this one looked best. There is really no layout that looks really good with this style truck. The price of this bumper is gonna be $699 shipped. We have more metal in these bumpers and that raises our cost on shipping as well. The introductory group buy price will be $599 shipped. Fully welded will be $300 more on this one. I'd give this bumper a 8 out of 10 on the difficulty meter. It takes alot of time to fit everything and brace the bumper before welding.

Would any deals be able to be worked out if no shipping was involved?

Thanks man. I was gonna do just a short light bar on my truck (I prefer the clean look myself), but I need the big pushbar where I live. I swear there are more deer than humans. lol
Maybe, I should come down by you for hunting season then. Lol I swear the only time I see them is when I'm on the road...

Last edited:
O want to keep them all to yourself....lol $100 savings thats pretty good. I highly doubt it'd cost me that much in fuel in the 2.5hr drive one way.

Back