tasking for Manas

need a lift?

I'm EOD (3E8) under CE

If you land a ride on a 130 going south, ask the loadmaster if you're with a Wyoming crew regardless of what is painted on the plane. It could be me. If you know who my Avitar is, you'll know what name to ask for.

I might be heading through Manas in 2-3 weeks.. It was pretty boring when I was through there in 08/09.

ya it aint to bad just as long as your not on a HN detail. Then your stuck outside and it gets damn cold really fast pulling a 12hr shift.

I'm headed to training Jan 16th and due in country 30 days after that, see y'all at Petes Place!

Hell I remember pete's place, and using other people ID's to get beers.... The #9's are the **** :D

The chow hall's chocolate milk was f'n awesome too.

You're not with a group of those EOD guys that kiss each other open mouthed to show how much ya'll trust each other are you? I'm in CE too, we hear about what goes on with you guys.

Those would be my buddies... however a kiss at me equals a fist to one's suck hole :rules:

Hell I remember pete's place, and using other people ID's to get beers.... The #9's are the **** :D

The chow hall's chocolate milk was f'n awesome too.

I'll be there in two weeks :rockwoot:

Those would be my buddies... however a kiss at me equals a fist to one's suck hole :rules:

I'll be there in two weeks :rockwoot:

lol, there was a little kurgi guy there that we called the pimp. He literally wore a puprle suit with a leapard pattern hat, and he always had 3 or 4 women with him dressed like ho's. He even had a little gangtsa walk. I was only transient there for a couple days, so I couldn't tell you much else about it. I didn't even get time to see the gym there. The mwr was awesome.

thats one of the cleaners. his name is actually Hollywood, and yes hes a pimp and a really cool guy to talk to. He actually learned to speak english by watching hollywood movies hence the name. All the female Kurgi's dress like that because they never know when they may come across there next job. They dress to impress and alot of the males do the same. Monthly average income is right around 150-200 and everything is corrupt to include education, state and government.

The gym there is quite small but not to bad when theres not alot in transit. I would go back there in a heart beat!!!

HAHAHAHA yup good times. Try the yogurt it has chunks of fruit. I hate yogurt but that stuff was amazing!!!!! Blueberry, Strawberry, and peach are the best in that order. Also be sure to use the sandwich grills if they arnt broke

good luck at Manas? good luck keeping myself sane lol, I signed up for 3 classes to keep me busy...

Back