tasking for Manas

that is true. i guess you have the diesel fairies dancing in your dreams w/ all kinds of goodies to get once you come home. lol

fairies in my dreams!? god I hope not... i'd wake up in cold sweats

i can't stop staring of that pic of my truck on the beach with it's new shoes though... i want to roast them off and I havent even seen them yet

i bet! she does look pretty sweet now! you'll get to roast them off soon. lol

just for a little while longer bud. then it'll be time to wrench!

I am here at Manas right now. Just passing thru tho. My first flight was already canceled. This place is like a resort!! Two beers a day and plenty of movies to watch! lol

if you're still here come to the EOD shop... walk thru the gate next to the kabob stand and walk straight back to the huge building in the back and bang on the door, ask for Ryan...

damnit i was just at pete's for 3 hours! I'm sure you're probably wheels up by now if you were in the lock-down tent.. best of luck to ya in the suck!

Glad you're living it up Krazeeun. I'll be passing back thru there in Oct on my way home! Can't wait to get out of Afghanistan and back to a normal life.

On a side note, tell your buddies back at SC to answer their emails!

Who are you emailing and what do you need done??? it's been crazy hectic over at the shop lately, i've gotten several emails asking when i can come back to work, they must be pulling their hair our lol

Who are you emailing and what do you need done??? it's been crazy hectic over at the shop lately, i've gotten several emails asking when i can come back to work, they must be pulling their hair our lol

The website only listed Jon and Jimmy so I emailed them both. I'm looking to ditch the 68 for a 48 with a stand alone controller.

We do that swap a lot, actually swapping out my NV5600 for a 47 when I get home from planet boring. PM Sent

My girlfriend got there last week. Keep an eye out for a cop named "rumpf" (it's german). It'd blow her mind if she met someone there who "knows" me. She doesn't get how small the world is because of the internet.

if you're still here come to the EOD shop... walk thru the gate next to the kabob stand and walk straight back to the huge building in the back and bang on the door, ask for Ryan...

Hey man, im on Manas also. I work over in Vehicle Maintenance in MX Town. Stop by my office in Customer Service. I dont get over to the TCA usually until it is time to go home. We are usually at petes sitting outside in smoke area and the last couple of nights we have taken over the Cornhole Boards.

My girlfriend got there last week. Keep an eye out for a cop named "rumpf" (it's german). It'd blow her mind if she met someone there who "knows" me. She doesn't get how small the world is because of the internet.

If you need me to crack some skulls *cracks knuckles* just let me know, I'm bored :stab::lolly:

Hey man, im on Manas also. I work over in Vehicle Maintenance in MX Town. Stop by my office in Customer Service. I dont get over to the TCA usually until it is time to go home. We are usually at petes sitting outside in smoke area and the last couple of nights we have taken over the Cornhole Boards.

Small world! Were you there when a guy came over and picked up a front end loader tire to PT with a month or so back? That was me lol

i dont think i was in this shop when that happened, they moved me around a couple times and then moved me back here when they found out they made a bad decision. if you get a chance, stop by

If you need me to crack some skulls *cracks knuckles* just let me know, I'm bored :stab::lolly:

LOL I'll let you know for sure. I got several people looking out for me. The military has givin me MAJOR trust issues with women. She know's it too, and I think she think's I'll really kill her, so it keeps her inline pretty well.

word, I dont get out to op's town much, hell I barely put pants on by noon most days but I'll try and stop by friday when i do the ordnance amnesty run out to the MSA

The EOD shop is in the back of the CE compound right across from pete's, come bang on the door if you're bored, we're 24hr manned

PM me your kgz cell number if you've got one, i'll use it to hone in on you at petes so I dont feel like a jackass asking random people if they're Ken lol

Back