tasking for Manas

LOL I'll let you know for sure. I got several people looking out for me. The military has givin me MAJOR trust issues with women. She know's it too, and I think she think's I'll really kill her, so it keeps her inline pretty well.

I'll see if I can snag her in passing and say hi, I don't know that i've seen her yet though I dont come out of the bat cave too often :rockwoot:

I'll see if I can snag her in passing and say hi, I don't know that i've seen her yet though I dont come out of the bat cave too often :rockwoot:

LOL, sounds like the standard deployment outside of iraq/afghan.

She's even on an easy schedule. 3 and 1 12's. Best schedule I've ever seen. Even home station we're at 5 and 2 12's, sometimes 7 and 1. But thats just bad leadership workin their magic.

I live at my shop and "have to be at work at 9", which means at 9:15 I roll out of bed and sit around in my underwear and drink coffee until lunch when I'm forced to put pants on and go find sustinance lol... time goes slow for me here

I live at my shop and "have to be at work at 9", which means at 9:15 I roll out of bed and sit around in my underwear and drink coffee until lunch when I'm forced to put pants on and go find sustinance lol... time goes slow for me here

u got it so rough here LOL

Hey Ryan,

Did you guys learn time at the School for becoming Squadron Commanders? because that controlled Det was 1 hr late!!!!!!

Hey Ryan,

Did you guys learn time at the School for becoming Squadron Commanders? because that controlled Det was 1 hr late!!!!!!

That's the command post's fault! We tell them between 10 and 1 we'll being multiple detonations at our range.. they're retarded.

haha, usually its more like... "Attention everyone, there will be a controlled detonation in five... BOOOOOM...minutes."

Yesterday I was standing in the MSG Change of Command formation and they started that announcement as soon as the new MSG CC got the microphone... I had the EOD thing on my arm so EVERYONE stared at me like it was my fault :lolly:

Yesterday I was standing in the MSG Change of Command formation and they started that announcement as soon as the new MSG CC got the microphone... I had the EOD thing on my arm so EVERYONE stared at me like it was my fault :lolly:

Haha its funny how that works isnt it :lolly:

That's the command post's fault! We tell them between 10 and 1 we'll being multiple detonations at our range.. they're retarded.

LOL i heard them go off during the ceremony, i laughed. Great timing!

I told my gf if she see's an EOD guy to ask if he's on CompD. She refused saying she doesn't want to look crazy asking you all LOL

So I told her just ask if they know a madmikeismad LOL

There's only 4 of us here... I'm one of 2 SSgt's and NOT the one that looks older than father time...

lol, don't tell me the other guy is guard or something. If I never see another 90 year old guardsman or reservist again, I'll only be too happy.

Hahaha, I know how that works. We turn it in, and lose it for 3 weeks or more while waiting for a part LOL

I turned my cruiser in once for a headlight bulb out. There was another wrecked cruiser already in, so I figured why not just take the bulb out of it and replace my dead one? Hell no, some butter bar chewed my ass about how scavenging isn't allowed, and I had to wait 3 hours while they sent someone into town to napa, and get the right bulb for the car. That's 1 less patrol/first responder not on the road for 3 hours. Gotta love officers.

EDIT: On a side note, you're what I'm trying to re-train into LOL

Back