Dirt drag truck question

silly question or dumb observation on the tires, but wouldn't a sprint car tire be good for this application? soft, good grip pattern, and they seem to grip well in most hard and dry slick applications.

Jeremy... bite the bullet. Race on Asphalt. Brush Pull Anthony made the switch and is famous now.

I don't have BPA's bank account :hehe:
Oh yes you do and more. Don't let the big stickers fool you. I don't have a big money deal. I come out of pocket each year more than I get in sponsorship.
Anthony is a broke ass..... He got them sponsorz. Drag Racing is Cheaper than sled pulling anyway.

I have found that to be a lie. Drag racing is much more expensive. The initial build of a sled puller is higher. But absolutely is not cheaper week in and week out. Probably not even close actually.

Oh yes you do and more. Don't let the big stickers fool you. I don't have a big money deal. I come out of pocket each year more than I get in sponsorship.

I have found that to be a lie. Drag racing is much more expensive. The initial build of a sled puller is higher. But absolutely is not cheaper week in and week out. Probably not even close actually.

You cant say Drag racing is more expensive because you blew a bunch of money trying to learn how to make a truck fast. Drag racing is far cheaper if you are smarter..... But coming from your BPA background, we alwas knew you were a bit off.

Yeah, as famous as Jeremy and as rich as Terrell Owens.

You cant hide money, Amp.... admit it, you are ballin.

How far are you from newville they do a monthly diesel class.

Not sure if you meant Newtown, VA (The one closest to the coast. There are two of them on MapQuest!!!!!!) or not. They also have a top notch sand facility and race every weekend.

Jeremy... bite the bullet. Race on Asphalt. Brush Pull Anthony made the switch and is famous now.

You cant say Drag racing is more expensive because you blew a bunch of money trying to learn how to make a truck fast. Drag racing is far cheaper if you are smarter..... But coming from your BPA background, we alwas knew you were a bit off.

You cant hide money, Amp.... admit it, you are ballin.
Hand over a ready to go drag truck and a ready to go puller. Drag truck is MUCH more expensive. New transmission and converter has to be done EVERY event. 5-9 passes is all you will get from one.

Hand over a ready to go drag truck and a ready to go puller. Drag truck is MUCH more expensive. New transmission and converter has to be done EVERY event. 5-9 passes is all you will get from one.

You know if you lost weight to say 4500 pounds, you wouldn't be as bad. It is kinda crazy how often we go through these trannies for a freshen up

Back