Clarksville Tn. pull

I like the hanging weight in the workstock class. It'll be nice to do that and not have to pull against Barry and Joe!

Yea shep, Barry and I talked about the rules and tried to make them fair for everyone. We just need as many people to show up as possible so they will consider having more pulls than just once a year.

Yea shep, Barry and I talked about the rules and tried to make them fair for everyone. We just need as many people to show up as possible so they will consider having more pulls than just once a year.

I'll definately spread the word. I'm sure the Robertson Co. pulling regulars will be glad to see another local pull since the spring pull there is dead (for now).

I'm sure the Robertson Co. pulling regulars will be glad to see another local pull since the spring pull there is dead (for now).

Tentative date for the Springfield "Spring" pull is June 24th. As soon as I know for sure I'll have it posted up.

Scott

Tentative date for the Springfield "Spring" pull is June 24th. As soon as I know for sure I'll have it posted up.

Scott

"Tentative" is a whole lot more optimistic than what I've heard. I hope you are closer to being right than me for sure!

Alright guys, hopefully there will be 2 Springfield pulls, I'm sure there will be 2 Dickson pulls, it would be great to grow the Clarksville pull, will there be a pull in Houston Co.? does Ashland City still have a pull? Seems like the interest could be out there to get committed pullers for all of these. Just throwing it out there.

Well, got the word today. No Springfield spring pull. The fair board has decided to try a demolition derby instead to see if it will bring in more money. They will have the fair pull around Labor Day.

Sorry to highjack your thread Barry.

Scott

Dang Scott, I will really miss the spring pull in Springfield. We have been going to it for about 5 years now, surely a pull would bring in more money than a demolition derby. Well please keep us posted on the Fair Pull.

Well, got the word today. No Springfield spring pull. The fair board has decided to try a demolition derby instead to see if it will bring in more money. They will have the fair pull around Labor Day.

Sorry to highjack your thread Barry.

Scott

I could hear the sound clip that The Price is Right plays for the losers after I read this. Demo derby, really? :badidea: They complained a couple of years ago during the rain out and said they didn't want to ruin the track for "the big boys":)bs:) Now they want to completely tear up a track only to rebuild it for the next night. :nail: :lolly:

Since I derailed this one, I'll get it back on track....Barry, are you "in charge" of sponsorship for this event, or would you just be happy to take the money?:bigsmile:

I'm helping with sponsorship. I would be happy to get you set up, just let me know what your thinking. I'm glad your going to come Shep. Call me if you want. 931-237-2377

I'm helping with sponsorship. I would be happy to get you set up, just let me know what your thinking. I'm glad your going to come Shep. Call me if you want. 931-237-2377

Wouldn't miss it for nuthin'.

I like the hanging weight in the workstock class. It'll be nice to do that and not have to pull against Barry and Joe!

Duane and I should have mine fixed by then. :snoop: I'mma let this mutha' ****er eat in workstock! haha

Gonna be a fun few weeks coming up here around our neck of the woods...
TS 5/13-5/14
Beans 5/21
Dickson 6/2
Clarksville 6/16

Back