Clarksville Tn. pull

Just a shameless plug but if anyone is up in the area we'll be having monster truck shows June 14 & 15 at the same place in Clarksville. Should be one heck of a show with both old school and new school monster trucks.

June 14 15 - Clarksville, TN has all the info about the monster trucks.

Please tell me USA-1 will be there!!! I saw where Everett Jasmer would be at some of the events. I've wanted to meet him for the longest time.

has any one ever done a pull at this place i ask only because i wonder about the track and what its going to be like serface wise? like hard , soft, spungy so forth and what not

Monster Trucks! :woohoo:

has any one ever done a pull at this place i ask only because i wonder about the track and what its going to be like serface wise? like hard , soft, spungy so forth and what not

I don't know, but I gotta feeling it's gonna be as hard packed as Dickson. Only way around that is if they decide to tear up the track a day early for the mud drags the next night. Barry...you have any king of "pull" so to speak in getting the track prepped?

I don't know. Thats why i insisted that William Scoggins ( the owner of ClarksvilleSpeedway ) Come and watch the pull in Dickson, That way he could get a feel for how its done , Track condition, etc. I think he has a better understanding of what needs to be done now. This will be the 1st pull in Clarksville , I hope everyone has patients while they figure it all out.

i am sure as many good old boys we have around these parts enjoy pulling they will bare with you all while the finner tunning is taking place i know events are tough to do for the first few time. looking forward to it see you in a week

Ain't nothin' but a thang!

Remember Erin? Joe built that track with a dozier after we got there.

Scott

:rockwoot:i remember erin lol when i pulled up i was like is the joe on the dozer lol good fun it was though:hehe: i will be there for sure and i have two cousins that pull gas trucks that are most for sure going to be there

Pretty sure I know what'll happen there.

And if I didn't have qualms about ruining a perfectly good block, I'd definitely do it. As it stands, I'm seeing if desire will outweigh sense.

Back