Super Stock rules 2012 Suggestions

wideopen

Slum Lord
I think you should make it a 2.8 Class.....Not as much complaining in that class...LOL

I like it...But the Ford guys need a little break, to make them competitive.

I think you should make it a 2.8 Class.....Not as much complaining in that class...LOL

I like it...But the Ford guys need a little break, to make them competitive.

This is true for the bigger displacement engines turbo size limits kill them.

I think the 2wd trucks should have to carry an extra 500 pounds, 4x4's should be able to run nitrous and A/W IC's and everyone should have to run a spec charger..... Probably a Precision Charger. Window Tint should be illegal. Turnout stacks should also be illegal.... along with truck nutz.

I think the 2wd trucks should have to carry an extra 500 pounds, 4x4's should be able to run nitrous and A/W IC's and everyone should have to run a spec charger..... Probably a Precision Charger. Window Tint should be illegal. Turnout stacks should also be illegal.... along with truck nutz.

Good call...........4x4TTFMF:nos:

Trucks without power windows should have a 500 pound weight penalty.

I Refuse to race if the rule is enforced the rest I agree with minus the precision charger part. Haisley turbos ttfmf

Last edited:
Trucks that did not come from the factory with Navigation and UConnect/ OnStar will also suffer a 500 pound weight penalty and will be forced to come to the tower and explain yourself over the PA system.

Any truck with 100 spoke Gold Daytons will be declared the winner of the event prior to qualifying.

Back