Super Stock rules 2012 Suggestions

well thank you fellow jackasses...nope..no gold wheels..but i do have truck ballz

Truck Ballz are illegal.......Sorry you will not be able to race with Truck nuts......And the worse part is you admitted it:banned:

Last edited:
230476705338.jpg

Hell you don't even have a hood...How you gonna mount the Bull Dog? :hehe:

LOL Sorry man, I couldn't resist...:hehe:

It's ok, I can give as good as I get. On a serious note, I bet weight is a definate factor involved in Ford owners decision on not bringing trucks to this class. I know most of them live on nitrous, but weight is a bigger factor here. Maybe someone that knows more than I will correct my ignorance:Cheer:

It's ok, I can give as good as I get. On a serious note, I bet weight is a definate factor involved in Ford owners decision on not bringing trucks to this class. I know most of them live on nitrous, but weight is a bigger factor here. Maybe someone that knows more than I will correct my ignorance:Cheer:

I thought it was because they are just slow????

I thought it was because they are just slow????

They are not slow.................They are being conservative.............Besides most Fords are made for towing, that is how we haul our race trucks to the track.:rockwoot:

I think we should allow alcohol injection. We would have to set a % limit on it but off the top of my head I was thinking of a 10%-90% mix. 10% water and 90% alcohol? I really don't think we should go any higher on the alcohol because it may make some of the higher hp trucks unreliable!

I think we should allow alcohol injection. We would have to set a % limit on it but off the top of my head I was thinking of a 10%-90% mix. 10% water and 90% alcohol? I really don't think we should go any higher on the alcohol because it may make some of the higher hp trucks unreliable!

hook a breather tube from the driver to the intake horn..90% vs 10%

*nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx**nx*

Back