NADM Opener 2/23 n Bakersfield, Ca. Who's going?

"The vehicle must be four-wheel drive."

Unanswered questions...

"To Sign Up: ONLINE SIGNUPS COMING SOON!!!"

Really sick of seeing this...

I am THERE!!!

You don't have the truck done by then, Scott, we're hooking the sled to your belt loop and you'll pull that way. I'm sure Gene (ASS) will agree.

See y'all in a couple months!

Kat said:
Look forward to seeing you :woohoo: Hopefully I will have more time to talk this time :doh:

It will be good to see you guys! lol it is hard to find time to chat while trying to run a truck!

DirtyBlonde said:
I am THERE!!!

You don't have the truck done by then, Scott, we're hooking the sled to your belt loop and you'll pull that way. I'm sure Gene (ASS) will agree.

Dang,,,, I would Pay to watch this. See you all there!:hehe:

DirtyBlonde said:
I am THERE!!!

LOL, but my hitch point is a little higher then 26" :)

BBD

I hear - "it looks as though hotel arrangements are being finished up as we speak, it will most likely be the doubletree in bakersfield." From BigR.

Amish Elegance said:
Tom, will Flute Man or Princess be pulling your truck?

The truck is down right now. And with the lack of funding will not be fixed in time for Famoso. So, yes they will be there, no my truck will not be competing.

-Tom

BIGRPOWR said:
joe- this is in your back yard. whats the deal?
I'm in the same boat as Tom, lack of funding preventing me from competeing this season. Should have engine rebuilt and ready to rock with a few other things for next season......

Joe

Gene,

Those of us driving a little way want to know if we can get into the pits on Friday night with the RV's and camp out. That way we can start the process of putting on safety pieces/parts and stripping the extra weight off.

Back