NADM Opener 2/23 n Bakersfield, Ca. Who's going?

Tcolesanti said:
Then your a sissy la-la!!!:hehe:

-Tom
Yup!! I am a sissy la-la!! But I have a really pretty new truck Tom!!!! :cheer: And no way to make it go fast yet as no one has really made anything good for it yet. Just want to see what it will do to start with. Can you loan me some money to start modding my truck with???:thankyou2:

DieselLady said:
Yup!! I am a sissy la-la!! But I have a really pretty new truck Tom!!!! :cheer: And no way to make it go fast yet as no one has really made anything good for it yet. Just want to see what it will do to start with. Can you loan me some money to start modding my truck with???:thankyou2:

I wish I had an abundance of money, I have a laundry list of stuff to do to my truck but never enough money...

-Tom

strokin_early99 said:
So let me get this strait. Drag racing and sled pulling are $35 each? I have an email from DW saying they are both included in the $35 fee. "As far as the participant fee goes, it includes everything EXCEPT the dyno."

im sure it is $35 per class. never will you get both for that price.

It is 35 per class that you enter. If you win in two classes you are going to want paid twice arent you??

Any idea what the purses will be? I'm most interested in ET Brackets, but it can't hurt to print them for everyone!

Any update on camping at the track?

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

I plan to attend. I have to take some good Video to send to tom. Should be a fun event! See ya'll there.

-Sara

1 crew member with each competitor and truck for registration fee $35
plus introduction NADM membership fee of $20 (normal $45).

If truck wants to run in different classes (more than one class) then he
will pay additional registration fee for that class.

Pit crews of more than one plus driver pays entry fee.

Family members pay entry fees.

Children under twelve with a parent for Free.

Dyno is seperate.

Have I ever let you down?:umno:

I was just kidding, Fluteman will take care of entry fee.:hehe:

Anyone coming from the Northwest? I'm trying to make this one, but 15 hours drive alone might be a bit much.

IdahoRob said:
Anyone coming from the Northwest? I'm trying to make this one, but 15 hours drive alone might be a bit much.

I'm planning on it Rob. Which route are you going to take?

Paul

I see Richards Dyno is on Ebay and comes with four events booked for 2008. I asume this one of them ?

BBD

Got a link Scott?

Kat would kill me if I bought a dyno, just curious though.

It is in the for sale section here as well Pat..... I wont tell Kathy.

:blahblah1: I guess someone forgot to tell Pat my e-mail notifications work again

Naw... you got this all wrong Kat... It aint what you think LOL Pat is just ummmmmm.....errrrrr......

*Tim goes and hides as he has been caught red-handed, Tells Pat that the lampshade is not a good disguise*

Timbeaux38 said:
*Tim goes and hides as he has been caught red-handed, Tells Pat that the lampshade is not a good disguise*

Your always red handed Tim......................Errrrrrr wait a minute, maybe that was red headed..............damn.

:hehe:

-Tom

Back