NADM Opener 2/23 n Bakersfield, Ca. Who's going?

Man am I glad to see another California event. :rockwoot: If you guy's need any help from a local let me know.

Last edited:
Just curious, does anyone know if there will be a burnout contest?

The flyer say's drags, pulling, show-n-shine, and Dyno nothing about a burn out comp.

BBD

paulb said:
I'm planning on it Rob. Which route are you going to take?

Paul
Rob & Paul,
I'm planning to go too. Maybe we can convoy down from southern OR? I may drive down a few days early if the weather is looking good down there. It's been almost 2 years since I've taken my daughter to Disneyland!

Dang, I was hoping there wouldn't be any killer bracket racers heading for this one (since TS isn't sending their fleet of trucks), but maybe you guys will be the only two... Now I just need to stay away from you guys until the late rounds!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I'll have to look at the map. Be good to meet new faces.

Michael, not sure I deserve to be in the same class as Paul when it comes to bracket racing, but thanks for the compliment. It'll be 5 months since my last race, so I imagine I'll be a bit rusty.

Michael said:
Rob & Paul,
I'm planning to go too. Maybe we can convoy down from southern OR? I may drive down a few days early if the weather is looking good down there. It's been almost 2 years since I've taken my daughter to Disneyland!

Dang, I was hoping there wouldn't be any killer bracket racers heading for this one (since TS isn't sending their fleet of trucks), but maybe you guys will be the only two... Now I just need to stay away from you guys until the late rounds!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Hey Rob, where you at in Idaho, and when are you leavin/coming back? I might be able to co-pilot, if you're lookin.

Shadd

BigBadDodge said:
The flyer say's drags, pulling, show-n-shine, and Dyno nothing about a burn out comp.

BBD

Parking Lot LOL

Sledpuller said:
How does sled pulling dawn to dusk, sound?
Damn, I wish my truck wasn't down. All day pulling sounds awesome.
Guess I'll have to buy a few extra video discs for that long of competition.:rockwoot:

Joe

IdahoRob said:
I'll have to look at the map. Be good to meet new faces.

Michael, not sure I deserve to be in the same class as Paul when it comes to bracket racing, but thanks for the compliment. It'll be 5 months since my last race, so I imagine I'll be a bit rusty.

Yeah right! I've seen you race, and I'm not sure I'm in your class! That goes for Michael as well.

It's been...lets see... 42 hours since my last race... :bigsmile:

It will be nice to see you guys again.

Paul

I guess I will be joining you guys in the bracket class, I dont really feel like abusing my truck enough to run quick diesel anymore.

lol we'd better pray for sun. Don't look now, it's HORRIBLE here. Freezing too.

Oh, also.... I'm not exactly sure what this means, maybe that we're mentally ill, or struck by the diesel bug or something lol. But the other night at dinner, Natalie and I grabbed a beer and Cheers'd to the fact that summer was coming so we could sled pull.......

..... Sled pulling in February all of a sudden equals summer to us LMAO! We're messed up.

Back