11) Scott Blair
12) Bill Debenedechtis
13) Ed Wayne
14) Jerry Lierly
15) Bill Heyen
16) Matt Williams
17 ) Anthony Reams
18) One of the Wakemans

Troy is his name... And the truck screams. Its actually a 2.8 truck.

gene what order are the classes going am i going to have time to put my cepeks on for mod after i run ss

I was hoping just maybe you had something to do that weekend damn it!! Your truck screams man!! I just don't like pulling against it. Cause its a guarentee that is one more spot down on the list I will place!!:doh: But anyhow I was thinking you can pull one or the other. Not both. Maybe I am wrong. But if that is true your gonna go ahead and pull mod class right?:hehe:

thank's man your truck is a runner too if i had to run one i think i woud run mod i love to run the cut tires

but if you really want me to run ss i i will for you lol

thank's man your truck is a runner too if i had to run one i think i woud run mod i love to run the cut tires

Yes, knowing the Times and or order would be Great!! We have a big money pull in Washington Courthouse Ohio that night as well.. Need to know what to plan for and see if we should move times or classes around over here or not.

Ya, you should go ahead and run the mod class. No need to mess with us small timers in Super Street!!:hehe: I think we have the motor where we want it. Making the turbo swap and going ahead and putting the water injection on it. Hopefully we will be competing for the top spot out in Indy. That is of course if you keep your tail in the mod class!!:hehe:

gene what order are the classes going am i going to have time to put my cepeks on for mod after i run ss

You are in luck- one class only. You qualified in both, so its your choice.
That track is hard on Cepeks.

Order, excepting a wet track:

Mods
SS

Any 2.8 or SS trucks that still want a shot to qualify, pm before Saturday, the 15th, August.

You are in luck- one class only. You qualified in both, so its your choice.
That track is hard on Cepeks.

Order, excepting a wet track:

Mods
SS

Any 2.8 or SS trucks that still want a shot to qualify, pm before Saturday, the 15th, August.

Zip in Geno. He said he likes the mod class!

Now dont you think it would be more fun if he ran with us anthony you cant be scared to run with the big dogs. HAHA I cant even run period so i just think itll be fun to watch

Now dont you think it would be more fun if he ran with us anthony you cant be scared to run with the big dogs. HAHA I cant even run period so i just think itll be fun to watch

Um um umm... I'm not scared. Bring your a$$. I'm gonna kick it in Indy! :hehe:

You prob will this year but who knows what kind of surprises are in store for next season

That was actually directed at cumminsconvoy and I was just kidding. As great as it would be to win of course on a big pull like this. I'm happy with getting down the track this year. First year and still learning. But we have made a couple changes on the truck to where I think we will compete by Indy. PA gave me a real good feel for the truck. Got some more gears for the profab, got out of that 2.8 non bushed charger, and trying like hell to get the 35's put on. Now I have to pull the injection pump off and have it fixed, put the water injection on and I think were good to go. :rockwoot:

I liked where we stayed last year. It wasn't far at all I didn't think. 15 minutes if I remember. But the Candlewood Suites were nice. And they had good parking for us as well. Picking a different trailer to party at this year though. I got stuck cleaning that mess up all morning just to get my trailer out of there!! Partying on Garretts trailer this year!:rockwoot:

Back