Indy Jamboree/NADM Invitational Pull-9/19

I really hope I can make it, trying to save my pennies so my buddy and I can make the haul out there, gonna be a long weekend tho, leave friday after work, drive straight thru...sleep during the other classes, hook, then head back to Md saturday night to pass out sunday and catch up on the sleep.

i was tired of being the little guy and always going last so i bumped up a class and now they reorder it to put the little guys in the middle and the medium guys at the end...damn you Gene LOL

September 19th same plan as last year.

LAST CHANCE BONUS FOR 2.6 GUYS:
Sign up as a member with NWTTPA 2.6 class, and win one of their pulls before the Jamboree.2008 Schedule
4 hooks left for that club.

Qualifiers, 1st and 2nd at NADM pulls, 1st and 2nd points leaders at affilit

e series.

BONUS: Top 5 places at July 18th Numidia event will qualify for Indy. If #1 is already a qualifier, we will take 3,4,5,6, and so on. This increases your odds.

So far:

2.6:
1) Benn Duvall
2) Evan Davis 2008 NADM Points Champion.
3) Jamie Larse
4) Mike Schiffer
5) Kevin Glover
6) Matt Loucks
7) Brandon Swanson
8) Rockey Roark
9) Casey Gildersleeve
10) Bill Bowser (2.6 or 2.8)
11) Kenny Zimmerman
12) Brian Nodecker
13) JP Evans
14) Brad Hodler
15) Tory Moorman
16) Nick Lee
17) Mike Mechlam
18) Jon King
19) Larae Eckes- 2009 NADM Points Champion.
20) Brent Peak
21) Dale Bennett
22) Karl Myreiter

1) Terry Coppess
2) Buddy Corey
3) Michael Tomac -2009 NADM Points Champion.
4) Jake Thompson
5) Jerry Lierly
6) Ron Darin
7) Bruce Balish
8) TJ Bates
9) Ed Wayne
10) Bill Bowser
11) Mike Garofalo-2008 NADM Points Champion.
12) Joel Reece
13) Joe Kumpferschitt

Super Street

1) Brad Ingram
2) Jake Carter
3) Joey Occhipinti
4) Garrett Shields -2009 NADM Points Champion.
5) Kevin Cole
6) Vance Thomas
7) Wayne Greier
8) Calvin Miller -2008 NADM Points Champion.
9) Jeremy Denson
10) Ladell Weaver
11) Scott Blair
12) Bill Debenedechtis
13) Ed Wayne
14) Jerry Lierly
15) Bill Heyen
16) Matt Williams
17 ) Anthony Reams
18) Troy Waleman

Modified

1)Shane Kellogg
2)Kurt Haisley -2009 NADM Points Champion.
3)Cory Atley -2008 NADM Points Champion.
4)Erik Stacey
5) Kent Crowder
6) Wayne Grier
7) Jeremy Denson
8) Garrett Shields
9) Calvin Miller
10) Chris Mast
11) Robert Miller
12) Faith Miller
13) Ben Miller
14) Dale Struberg

What is it with you Gene and not getting Troys name right each time haha! W.A.K.E.M.A.N. By the way. Wayne asked me to have you put him in the mod class and take him out of SS.:hehe: Looking forward to this hook. Making some big changes on the truck just for this one. Hope it works well!

. . . and what was wrong with the large cheap rooms we had last year - that's where we are going back to:hehe:

:woohoo:

I spell them as they SHOULD be spelled. I think most of you complainers should have a SKI on the end.:thankyou2:

Nobody is an afterthought on the Indy list, yo uwere put one as soon as you earned it, lol!! Eckeski!!

What is it with you Gene and not getting Troys name right each time haha! W.A.K.E.M.A.N. By the way. Wayne asked me to have you put him in the mod class and take him out of SS.:hehe: Looking forward to this hook. Making some big changes on the truck just for this one. Hope it works well!

no no no you got it wrong i asked you to tell him to put me in the clean diesel challenge

no no no you got it wrong i asked you to tell him to put me in the clean diesel challenge

:bang After hearing everyone cry during that over someone who had a dash of smoke. It would be hilarious to see the looks on their faces when you pulled up to hook. :hehe: I think the distance you would win by would over look the amount of smoke you put out and you could win it. :rockwoot:

:bang After hearing everyone cry during that over someone who had a dash of smoke. It would be hilarious to see the looks on their faces when you pulled up to hook. :hehe: I think the distance you would win by would over look the amount of smoke you put out and you could win it. :rockwoot:

Send me my title!

Hey did everyone find a hotel yet looking to book this week. I also wanted to know on the schedule for the jamboree there are no pulls listed. What time do we need to be there on sat? Thanks Geno

Pulling will be around 1:00 pm, at the mercy of the mud racers. However, I would highly suggest being outside the gate when they open in the am.

If you are still stuck in traffic when we start, sorry!!

I think this was the biggest motorsports event I had been to other than the Brickyard. I would definately try and be at the gate waiting for them to open them. I saw the line after about 10a.m. and it didn't look fun sitting there for an hour waiting in their vehicles.

Back