Fuel economy

wow "unbroken" you should just run this site since you think you know what everyone wants to read on here....to be honest i'd like to get some mileage info myself. more hp/mileage gains almost always come hand in hand.....make power=better mileage. i love it when ppl trash a good post.lol

Well...along with Tim and Phil and the other staff members...I (we) do run the dang place....in case you haven't noticed.
Here's the thing...there are many websites where fuel economy discussion is welcomed.
We didn't build this place for fuel economy...we built it for the biggest, baddest, most powerful diesels out there.
We have more top drag racing and sled pulling guys than any other site....that's why CompD is here...for the power.
Fuel economy is for wusses.

Ya know, that could have been a decent burn if you hadn't used SMS abbreviations. Get a better phone, dude.

Can't get much better than an iPhone...dude...

Then quit typing like a T9 addict. Say it with me, "YOU." This is a forum, not twitter.

Jesus Rich, you notice the post count of the outspoken tards in this thread? It's like a tsunami of stupid carried a slew of mouthy "what mudflaps should I buy to compliment this locking fuel cap?" 'ers from a forum with a 3 letter moniker. :doh: Banning on principle has never sounded so reasonable.

Rich is just pissed because his cummings with a smoke switch isn't getting the mileage he thought it would when he put all those chips on it.

If my truck got 15 like it was supposed to I wouldn't *****, but to go from 21 to 15 something is not right.

Yeah mine's with 105% I injectors so I can't bich...

In reality I am paying $26 more a week for fuel at $4.09 a gallon, that isn't going to hurt my wallet at all but my point is if I dropped 6mpg I want to fix the problem.

Subscribed newbie don't know who he is up against and having a poor subject in a competition forum go hard or go home maybe ya should review the thread in the general section about if your ready form comp D

If my truck got 15 like it was supposed to I wouldn't *****, but to go from 21 to 15 something is not right.

Then go ask for help somewhere that they care about mileage.

There are plenty of places you can discuss mileage and the best intake/exhause combo. Feel free to join one and talk about how mean we all are.

I'd be willing to bet, that had you phrased the original post differently, you would received a much different response.

This is CompD!

Had you stated there was a problem from the begining, we may have helped. Now it's too late, so sorry.

Back