Fuel economy

Then go ask for help somewhere that they care about mileage.

There are plenty of places you can discuss mileage and the best intake/exhause combo. Feel free to join one and talk about how mean we all are.

I'm not b!xching because I get 15 I'm b!xching because I lost 6 which means something is broken or not working, and thank you for responding to my thread.

I'm not b!xching because I get 15 I'm b!xching because I lost 6 which means something is broken or not working, and thank you for responding to my thread.
Try to follow me here tard...

He said this-
I have an '06 cummins dually with an automatic, stock exhaust and a 355 rearend. I have a BullyDog triple dog programmer and I am getting 14.5 mpg daily driving. When pulling about 4,500lbs and I am only getting about 10.5. I was wondering if this kind of mpg was common for a 3rd gen truck. Also does anyone have any suggestions on how to improve the mpg.

No mention of the drop, that came after he got jumped.

Scott said this-

I'd be willing to bet, that had you phrased the original post differently, you would received a much different response.

This is CompD!

Had you stated there was a problem from the begining, we may have helped. Now it's too late, so sorry.
Which is completely true.

And you're welcome for my response. I'm glad to help.

But I'm here to help the site as a whole, not tards with a MPG complaint.

Ask the guys with the fancy colored names, would they rather have guys like me being mean to tards, or a bunch of MPG/intake/exhaust/mudflap/butt plug threads like all the tards start?

Last edited:
I know what you mean but my mpg complaint was my way of knowing something is broke, I didn't complain because I hauled a heavy load or put big injectors in.

Back