Fast trucks in Bradenton

[QUOTE=Krazeeun;1 I got the buy run, then my donkey handed to me by Jim Layden of Blacks Diesel on the tree... .1x to my .4x on the tree... I guess I decided to make a sandwich instead of paying attention to the race :bang His 11.79 takes my 11.51 by .04 for the final in heavy street.

Ryan

I appreciate your style of southern hospitality letting the yankee leave first. Your check's in the mail. LOL

Thanks to Gary & crew for putting on the race.
Thanks to Ashley and Blacks Diesel Performance for letting me drive their truck.

I left with cash... all $100 worth... I'M RIIIIIICHHHH!

PS... it won't happen again... I'm calling for a rematch at TS! :)

Last edited:
We had two trannies on the ground in our pits as well as ball joints in my death wobbling POS on saturday morning.. I've never worked so hard on vacation before in my life :hehe:

I didn't know that. Wade to get those trucks running.

I had to go all the wade down to Napa on 1st Avenue in Bradenton on Saturday to get a solenoid for the brake pump on Micah's truck. Even ran into a very friendly Police Officer who let me off with a warning. Holy crap somebody needs to open a parts store closer to that track!

I had to go all the wade down to Napa on 1st Avenue in Bradenton on Saturday to get a solenoid for the brake pump on Micah's truck. Even ran into a very friendly Police Officer who let me off with a warning. Holy crap somebody needs to open a parts store closer to that track!

I guess you missed the ADVANCE about 2 miles past 75 on 64? I only know of it because we had to go there Thursday night to get some parts to get one back to my shop to fix it.

I guess you missed the ADVANCE about 2 miles past 75 on 64? I only know of it because we had to go there Thursday night to get some parts to get one back to my shop to fix it.

No Sir, I know exactly where that one is. I stopped in and told the fella drooling on the counter that I needed a constant duty 2 pole solenoid 12 volt. He wiped the drool off of his mouse pad and said "huh". I knew I was in the wrong place.

1:31 in chris

I'm also good for some laughs apparently, now get home and get the wrongway widowmaker racing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Billy's 5.0 was waaaaayyyyy cooler than my ride.....of course, I saw golf carts cooler than that thing!

Yeah, yeah, I'll get cracking on it as soon as the welder is done. At least now I can go see progress being made.

Chris

I had to go along wades away to get the stupid ball joints but it was better than 115mph death wobble :bang

i had that exact same thing twice, 2 years ago...DW at 115 aint no joke at all...how every window didnt shatter is beyond me...ill tell you right now, adjustable shocks in front, set on high settings helps alot...mine was happening the second i let off the gas and hit the brakes...kinda like pre loading the suspension when the nose came down...after shocks never saw it again..good luck..

I left with cash... all $100 worth... I'M RIIIIIICHHHH!

PS... it won't happen again... I'm calling for a rematch at TS! :)

Thems mighty big words when talking about Jim Layden and a tree. The only way I'd be challenging him on a tree is if my name was Michael Pliska. :poke:

No Sir, I know exactly where that one is. I stopped in and told the fella drooling on the counter that I needed a constant duty 2 pole solenoid 12 volt. He wiped the drool off of his mouse pad and said "huh". I knew I was in the wrong place.

Sounds like the same ones that were there when we stopped in Thursday night. Fortunately we needed some stuff from the aisles, so we didn't need to rely on them to look anything up.

1:31 in chris
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I'm also good for some laughs apparently, now get home and get the wrongway widowmaker racing.

You are just itching for some deviltry, aren't you?? :poke:

But what's the point, you just laugh and keep going LOL

Although apparently the mental image of a chubby cheeked 2yr old flat bill Phil waddling around singing and dancing that song will cause conniption fits in Waffle House servers!

Billy's 5.0 was waaaaayyyyy cooler than my ride.....of course, I saw golf carts cooler than that thing!

Yeah, yeah, I'll get cracking on it as soon as the welder is done. At least now I can go see progress being made.

Chris

Haters gonna hate, wurd to ya mutha! (Did I say that right? The whole rap thing eludes me.)

You are just itching for some deviltry, aren't you?? :poke:

But what's the point, you just laugh and keep going LOL

Although apparently the mental image of a chubby cheeked 2yr old flat bill Phil waddling around singing and dancing that song will cause conniption fits in Waffle House servers!
Apparently it has the same effect on sombrero wearers.

Back