Alldiesels Vs. Duke1N

Who do you think will win?

• Alldiesels in the 6.0

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • Duke1n in the Cummins

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters

CookCR

Well this grudge match has really been boiling the past month, so I thought i would ask what everyone thought. Theirs no doubt that Alldiesels and Duke1N will be racing this summer. So will Alldiesels and his Elite powered 6.0 take Duke1n's Cummins? Lets try to keep this civil.

Last edited:
Looky what came in the mail today...

Attachments

• truck8.jpg
    truck8.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 152
  • truck7.jpg
    truck7.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 149
Umm FYI 2WD sucks, so why is there a 2wd tranny pic on this site. 2wd only makes a vehicle less versatile. I doesn't cost that much more to buy from the factory so why not have 4wd?

uwharrietj04 said:
Umm FYI 2WD sucks, so why is there a 2wd tranny pic on this site. 2wd only makes a vehicle less versatile. I doesn't cost that much more to buy from the factory so why not have 4wd?

dont let unbroken hear ya sayin that....:what:

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle! I just noticed it's a 2wd tranny after you pointed that out. I guess mud bogging and sippy hole racing are out for me. I wonder if I can exchange it for a more versatile 4wd unit?

duke1n said:
Well I'll be a monkey's uncle! I just noticed it's a 2wd tranny after you pointed that out. I guess mud bogging and sippy hole racing are out for me. I wonder if I can exchange it for a more versatile 4wd unit?
So did you get that thinking it was a 4wd, or did you get it to convert to 2wd?

he has been talking about going 2wd for a while. for the world of me i cannot figure out why. but i still put my vote for him to win again.

I gotta go with Robbie, just cause I know it will tick Dukey off. LOL LOL

Just kiddin Duke, but I still have my $$$$ on the FERD!

I'm going a different route from most dieselheads. I'm having some custom rear springs made by Alcan for good weight transfer. Building my own ladder bars. Moving the battery, tranny coolers, nitrous bottle, and what not behind the rear axle. Dropping weight is also in the plan. Been running one battery and no grid heater for a couple years. Gutting the front axle. No t-case. Aluminum driveshaft. Wheels and tires that are much lighter than the typical mudder setup. No rear hitch assembly. No spare tire. Rollpan instead of rear bumper. Removing stock fan & clutch assembly. Installing a small electric pusher for those rare occasions it's needed. The truck doesn't have power anything for accessories but I will retain the A/C. We'll see what happens. Certainly won't be the fastest but I think a lot of speed can be found with light weight, loss of parasitic drag of turning the front driveline on a 4wd as well as stock fan, and most importantly, good chassis setup.

Motor won't be anything special. O-Rings, ported head, Helix2, springs, Mach somethings, some S300 spinner variant, and some combination of fueling/timing box(s) still TBD.

Tranny is an HTS unit with Suncoast 89% convertor and controller.

With slicks I am hoping to get it in the mid 12s with ~620hp on diesel. Who knows on the bottle. Building this truck just for something enjoyable/reliable to drive on the weekends that I can also have some fun with the average muscle car as well as those pesky Ferds.

So whatchyou got Robbie?

Robbie is running a Superchips tow tune and a Voolant exhaust. Future mods include a Tornado and K&N drop in filter LOL

Back