Alldiesels Vs. Duke1N

Who do you think will win?

• Alldiesels in the 6.0

Votes: 67 59.8%
  • Duke1n in the Cummins

Votes: 45 40.2%

• Total voters
easy with the name calling dukey. i still dont plan to follow. i'd rather have 800 and do it differently. maybe one day i will!! now robert handling maddog.... thats a different story.

Duke....

icon11.jpg

"So, are ya... Chinese, or Japanese?"

Something tells me that Robbie and the Elite Diesel crew have been on the phone all afternoon calling around everywhere trying to come up with a list of parts to make that chitbox run with the mighty Cummings. Has to be old hearing the same old response... "Uh sorry sir can't help you there"

duke1n said:
Something tells me that Robbie and the Elite Diesel crew have been on the phone all afternoon calling around everywhere trying to come up with a list of parts to make that chitbox run with the mighty Cummings. Has to be old hearing the same old response... "Uh sorry sir can't help you there"
Seems to me that Elite builds most of its own products, you cant rely on others in the pack when your in front of the pack.

Wait Wait Wait, you are forgetting the best speed enhancer out there. You need a big ass wing to go fast, didnt the guy in the civic tell you that already? Thats really all it takes to be fast. Whoever gets the biggest wing is definately going to be the winner. LOL

GO ROBBIE!

CookCR said:
Seems to me that Elite builds most of its own products, you cant rely on others in the pack when your in front of the pack.

I hope your talking about the Cummins pack :fish:

DJ :evil

duke1n said:
In his dreams lol. Looks like I'll have another blue buffalo kill on the tailgate...

fordkill.jpg
You actaully have that on your truck? So let me get this straight thats not photo shoped or anything? :hehe: :hehe: LOL :hehe: LOL :hehe: The funny thing is that hes only managed to get ahold of 3 of them!!!

Back