Comp D Stocker to Rocker charity raffle

Great Idea! I'm in for a few tickets...

I'd like to personally thank all the companys that donated product to make this possible.

Chris

Yet more proof that in addition to the best members, we have some of the best sponsors around. I would like to say THANK YOU!! to all of them for helping to make this idea a reality :rockwoot:

Wow, what a great idea! Actually something you can use! Thanks to all who stepped up to make this possible.
I'll be down for a few.

This place rocks.

Great guys, so far the response has been pretty good. Seems the word is starting to get around. I have had 2 folks that signed on today that are buying raffle tickets. Thanks so much for your support.

wideopen said:
Guys this is a great cause and just think what a little ticket might get you.

Ya. It might just get you a great-ol-BIG ticket from the local 5.0 or maybe BigSwole! :D It'd be worth it. I ain't had one in many years...

Wow, we are off to a pretty good start. Someone just threw 100.00 at it. Not sure if they want to be named or not, but thanks. SO far the West coast are big givers.

Lou, "That Preston" has added to the loot, a complete train horns set. That alone is worth the raffle ticket. They are the best thing I have added to my truck for rush hour driving.

I think I will be sendning money in for this, even if I dont win I love the idea of where it is going. If I do win...... time to trade in the gas for a diesel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First 3 days, and over 700.00 via paypal, that does not include what folks are mailing. Thanks, this is awesome.

Do we get an actual ticket mailed to us? Or how does the actual raffle work?
More details please (I like how I ask after I sent money...hehehe)

Actually, the way I have it planned is the ole name in a hat trick. You buy one ticket, you get one name in a hat, you buy 20, (Someone did by the way) and you get 20 tickets. When I wake up on Dec 15th, my lovely NEW bride, (wedding on the 6th) will draw the name out of the hat. At that point, I will notify the person, and post the winner here on Comp D. If it makes you feel better, I can send you a duplicate scrap of paper with your name on it. LOL LOL

Thanks for sending in by the way. I saw your AKA on the paypal.

32 tickets sold so far. Those are just the paypal tickets.

Don't you need a set of upgraded brakes to stop all that giddy up?

if so I'd be willing to supply a set of Centric pads and rotors to go along with the package.

Back